BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

I also have never heard of it

It's a competition show on MTV where they do puzzles and physical challenges. Every season starts with around 16 competitors and every week at least 1 person goes home. The final is usually with 3 or 4 competitors doing a large physical competition that can last several days. It is usually filmed in other countries. The competitors will often return, but there are new people added almost every season.

It's a competition show on MTV where they do puzzles and physical challenges. Every season starts with around 16 competitors and every week at least 1 person goes home. The final is usually with 3 or 4 competitors doing a large physical competition that can last several days. It is usually filmed in other countries. The competitors will often return, but there are new people added almost every season.

Aww.....never watch MTV so that would explain it

Dang it. Would he save David? Maybe this is a ploy to backdoor Kaysar or Janelle? Anoyone know or have any guesses? Why Nicole and David otherwise?

11:23AM Memphis tells David he wasn't targeting him, and won't hear him tell ANYONE who to vote for, to keep the blood off his hand. Unless the house vote is split. He tells David if he hears otherwise, they are lying. Tells him he will keep noms the same.
This is what he told David this morning, but its only Sunday, anything can happen.

So sick of the Cody and Memphis show already. Hope someone not in their alliance can win HOH on Thursday and the other houseguests wise up and realize how in control of this game they are and try to have them taken out.

Leave. My. Cody. Alone.

:rotfl::rotfl:

It sounds like people are wise to Memphis. He was pretty transparent about wanting people to burn their VIP passes. If I was someone outside his alliance, I'd be watching him.

Here's hoping David stays, but I like Nicole, too. Why wouldn't he backdoor someone? Too early? This is all-stars.

I really like Nicole A and David, sucks one of the will leave. I have a feeling Nicole will be voted out since she will be viewed as the bigger threat. Here's to hoping for a Janelle/Kaysar/Day or Bay win on Thursday, need to shake this house up.

I really do miss watching BB After Dark. It gave me a real taste for the players rather than CBS's editing for the shows.

You can sign up for a free month of CBS all access to watch the live feeds.

I also listen to the daily podcasts put out by RHAP recapping what happened over the last 24 hours. You can find clips on youtube of the interactions pretty easily. I am watching the clips of Ian's punishment as they get posted because I know it will be edited for the show and it's hilarious.

You can sign up for a free month of CBS all access to watch the live feeds.

I also listen to the daily podcasts put out by RHAP recapping what happened over the last 24 hours. You can find clips on youtube of the interactions pretty easily. I am watching the clips of Ian's punishment as they get posted because I know it will be edited for the show and it's hilarious.

Thank you.....I will check out some Youtube. :thumbsup2

Someone really has to target Memphis next week, his ego has grown because he won his first ever HoH.
Talking about keeping people at bay a couple weeks, dude you only have 7 days to rule the house, get over yourself.

David and Nicole talking in the bedroom was so sweet, he is a great guy, so compassionate.
I don't want either to go, hope there is a comeback chance this season.

I don't think there is a comeback right now. I believe Keisha has done several interviews, so she is not in sequester. It's still possible they will do a comeback though. They may wait until a player they don't want to leave gets evicted, like Janelle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter