Black Friday update 11/27; see posts 1, 138, 166

Target, Walmart, Amazon. Well, Wal-Mart last, because they don't typically ship the super special priced ones. Target and Wal-Mart usually offer two day shipping, and Amazon does it you're a Prime member. If you're not, and haven't been for a while, you should be able to get a seven day free trial.

Thanks to the recommendations of great, helpful people on the budget board, I bought a 43" TCL television earlier this year. Decent price, good quality except the sound - which a helpful Best Buy rep explained is because the speakers don't face outward.
Also check Costco. Most TVs in the Black Friday ads are made specifically for Black Friday and after that great.

Thanks for starting this thread, OP. I always look forward to Black Friday but the last few years I did not buy much. Our tv is acting strange, starting to have a dark line at the top so I think we might be looking for a tv. But I do not plan to wait in long lines. I will try to go the online route instead.
We bought a 52" Roku 4K TV from Best Buy for something like $150 in 2017 Thanksgiving Day, but I think it was in store only - were a few others at good deals, but not nearly that cheap, that I don't think you had to be in store. Was leery at how the quality was going to be for that price, but I like it better than my more than twice as expensive Vizio 4K 55" from Sams Club. There is a compilation of "the best of ___ (i.e. TV's, laptops, etc)," I think on TheBlackFriday.com where I found the TV deal. Those compilation articles can be helpful if you don't have time to compare several articles and chart notes. One of the other top TV deals we were considering was at Meijer, and we bought a $79 32" HDTV at Target as a gift.

We also bought a laptop half off, 2x remote car starters, flash drives, dvds/cds at Best Buy that day - it was a pretty pricey trip. My poor father law in law didn't want to shop at JCP so we had him wait outside the door on Thanksgiving before doors opened.

last yr, we bought the 0.99/mo. ad version Hulu on either Thanksgiving Day or Black Fri for 12 months. With having bought the 3 yr Disney+ special instead of the $12.99 bundle with Hulu/ESPN+, we will probably not be renewing Hulu for $5/mo. right away. No guarantees the $.99 deal will be back this yr., but it was pretty nice.

last yr, we bought the 0.99/mo. ad version Hulu on either Thanksgiving Day or Black Fri for 12 months. With having bought the 3 yr Disney+ special instead of the $12.99 bundle with Hulu/ESPN+, we will probably not be renewing Hulu for $5/mo. right away. No guarantees the $.99 deal will be back this yr., but it was pretty nice.
I bought this for my parents last year. 😃

I'm looking for a deal on an Apple Watch Series 4 or 5. I know they don't go on sale but one year I got a gift card with purchase. I hope to find that again this year.

I’m looking to get a Nintendo Switch and 2 sets of air pods. I’m guessing it will come down to getting a gift card back?

I’m looking to get a Nintendo Switch and 2 sets of air pods. I’m guessing it will come down to getting a gift card back?
My guess is the switch will have a bundle like last year. No discount on the device but it will include at least one game. AirPods you may find on sale but it won’t be much of a discount.

This is the deal I am hoping to get again! Our cable contract came up at around the same time the Hulu deal happened so we figured out how "much" internet we needed and dropped most channels. We now save over $120 a month.

This is the deal I am hoping to get again! Our cable contract came up at around the same time the Hulu deal happened so we figured out how "much" internet we needed and dropped most channels. We now save over $120 a month.

We no longer have cable either. Now Netflix and Hulu, and soon to be Disney+ and Prime (baby registery). We switched from Verizon phones last yr to Xfinity and our bills went from $135 to $20. It was sort of surprising to see that Verizon is offering 12 mo of Disney+, but I'm not about to go back to pay $115 more for that. The only thing we miss without cable is the sports. The Hulu + cable channels is like $40/mo, which is still better than cable prices. For now, we share my folks Dish for Michigan games we can't always get in IL.

Target has the apple watch series 4 on sale right now.
$419.99reg $499.99
or
$379.99reg $429.99

We’re looking for Switch deals this year. My husband also wants to get a new tv. Our current one has been randomly throwing a black screen like once a week for a few seconds, so we figured we may as well upgrade if we can (and send the old tv to the basement so we can set up an alternate hang out place as well).

I’m also looking for deals on iPods, laptops, electric fireplaces, and iPhones/Pixels. I don’t plan on getting all of these, but if something was a great deal I’d go ahead and get it.

I'll be on the look out for the Nintendo Switch though I don't think there will be any bargains. Also I would like to get Apple earpods for my daughter, hope there is a bargain or two for those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter