BLT 2 bdrms with large laundry closet

DISNEYFAN3260

"My other car is a monorail"
I'm booking our June 2019 trip in a few days and would appreciate some help! We need a dedicated two bedroom unit with the large laundry closet (with shelving). We have always gotten that configuration at BLT until last year, when we got a room with the w/d literally in front of the door in a closet with no shelving. I didn't realize until then that the laundry rooms weren't all the same in 2 bdrm units! Does anyone know if there is a map of the resort that shows which rooms have the larger laundry? Or can you suggest room numbers for Standard or Lake view 2 bedroom dedicated units you liked that had the large laundry area? Higher floors preferred but the laundry room is priority. Thanks so much!

I'm booking our June 2019 trip in a few days and would appreciate some help! We need a dedicated two bedroom unit with the large laundry closet (with shelving). We have always gotten that configuration at BLT until last year, when we got a room with the w/d literally in front of the door in a closet with no shelving. I didn't realize until then that the laundry rooms weren't all the same in 2 bdrm units! Does anyone know if there is a map of the resort that shows which rooms have the larger laundry? Or can you suggest room numbers for Standard or Lake view 2 bedroom dedicated units you liked that had the large laundry area? Higher floors preferred but the laundry room is priority. Thanks so much!
All of the odd numbered rooms will have that configuration. These are the room that face the pool.

As mentioned, it is the odd numbered rooms that have that layout. The curve of the BLT building means a little different layout for the rooms that are on the inside of the 'C' and the ones that are on the outside curve of the 'C'. All the even numbered on the outside have the laundry in a closet and then a bit more room in the living area. The ones on the inside of the building have more space dedicated to the large laundry room and a little less room in the living area.

You can call DVC Reservations - Disney directly. And ask about that. Also while you are at it, ask them to book you into one of the rooms with the larger washer dryer closet. They can usually do this though they might not guarantee it up front.

There are some lake view 2BRs that are even numbered rooms including those that have a view of Magic Kingdom or the Contemporary marina. You would still book a lake view 2BR and then request to be placed in an odd numbered room. The request could be made by email, chat or phone call to MS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter