BLT vs VGF 2 Bedroom

Zach197

Mouseketeer
Would you rather a 2 bedroom at BLT Lake View for 8 nights or VGF Standard for 6 nights? Decisions decisions.......

FYI - We stayed in a lake view 2 BR in February - I also was a little worried about it looking shabby but it was fine, so apparently some are better than others. 10th floor lock off - 8021/23.

Normally I would say BLT as that extra bathroom would really help but with the kids ages I don’t think they would be happy with the pools at BLT or the contemporary which you could use.

The pools at VGF are superior imo and I think the beverages are too 😉

I don’t think BLT’s rooms are too bad. I suppose for me that is offset by the extra bathroom and walk to MK. I absolutely love the BLT lake view. I will say BLT’s pool is disappointing and we aren’t heavily invested in a resort for its pools.

BLT for longer plus the 3rd bathroom. I've stayed there a couple of times since the "shabby" reports started and have not seen that. Well, beyond the hallway carpets. Those poor things have not done well. I also feel that the pools are no better at VGF. I'd actually say they are a bit less since only one has a slide while BLT and CR pools both have them. And you have the outdoor game area at BLT and short walk to MK.

The extra bathroom would almost always be the deciding factor for us. It offers so much extra convenience and is a time saver in the mornings especially.

I'd go with BLT in a heartbeat and second what was said about a BLT lake view. It's actually my favorite view after the BW view over at the Boardwalk. I think it's really underrated.

We just stayed in a BLT studio and found it to be fine. The dresser was a little dinged up, but nothing else was overly shabby. That walk to MK made it worth it, and then some.

As far as pools go, I was out on our balcony quite a bit and the kids looked like they were having plenty of fun at the pool. I often think we overrate certain pool features as adults. Kids mainly want water and a slide, and this one'll do the trick.

As far as pools go, I was out on our balcony quite a bit and the kids looked like they were having plenty of fun at the pool. I often think we overrate certain pool features as adults. Kids mainly want water and a slide, and this one'll do the trick.
I agree for the most part but my post above was base solely on DS review of those pools and since OP has kids the same age range that is why I mentioned them. I myself value the extra Real bathroom. Also on another note we don’t know if they were booking dedicated vs lock off. If it was a lock off it would have 3 showers as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter