BLT vs VGF 2 Bedroom

Awesome discussion! We’re in a similar situation, with 4 people (two adults and two kids). We usually do 2 BR at BLT, but we’re thinking of possibly trying out a 1BR at VGF to experience a new resort. I’m wondering if going from the 3 bathrooms to the 1.5 is going to be a hit to the system. (Obviously we don’t *need* all those bathrooms of the blt 2 br, but they are so nice with our two girls 12 and 8).

Awesome discussion! We’re in a similar situation, with 4 people (two adults and two kids). We usually do 2 BR at BLT, but we’re thinking of possibly trying out a 1BR at VGF to experience a new resort. I’m wondering if going from the 3 bathrooms to the 1.5 is going to be a hit to the system. (Obviously we don’t *need* all those bathrooms of the blt 2 br, but they are so nice with our two girls 12 and 8).
The problem with that is you are going from 3 to 1 really unless someone is going to use the soaker tub to get ready.

1 toilet and shower in a room with vanity
1 soaker tub with a vanity in another room.

If you did VGF 2bed LO

You would add the tub shower in one and a single shower and a toilet (forget which shower it is with)

We booked the 6 nights at GFV and waitlisted an extra night there. Hopefully we get it. The fact that BLT still has couch pull out/chair beds and GFV having a somewhat recent refurb lead us to booking GFV. We can still walk to Magic Kingdom from GFV too! Thanks for all the comments.

The problem with that is you are going from 3 to 1 really unless someone is going to use the soaker tub to get ready.

1 toilet and shower in a room with vanity
1 soaker tub with a vanity in another room.

If you did VGF 2bed LO

You would add the tub shower in one and a single shower and a toilet (forget which shower it is with)
Thanks, yeah the limiting factor is the number of points we have left. I think I'd prefer to work with the tub and shower than cut the trip a day short b/c of the point value per night at VGF. But we shall see, it might not even be available 7 months out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter