Bonnet Creek Info with Pics

My parents are the owners as well. So if we are on the lake side you do have a good view of the fireworks then? Are there any other perks to renting this suite? (4 bed) It is on the top floor right? Are there any concierge type perks? Are we going to have to listen to a timeshare thing if we aren't the owners? My parents will be there of course, but if asked would it be worth our while to listen the speel?

We are going to be staying in a three bedroom--does anyone have any information about the three brm? I am very excited, but still a little bit nervous!
Thanks!

Thanks for the floor plan--it does help!

Do you know where I might find a site with pictures of the 3-bedroom?

Hi! We are Fairfield (Wyndham) owners and will be staying at BC in November in a 3 bdr for the first time. :banana:

Just wanted to add that more info, reviews, and pictures can be found on TripAdvisor.com. Also, I've seen some units for rent on expedia, just like a regular hotel. Pretty pricey per night, I think, but it might be worth checking?:confused3

We just returned from Las Vegas a week ago and toured Fairfield's resort there. It was beautiful. I've been to 3 different Fairfield resorts so far and have never been disappointed. Can't wait to get to BC!

Hope this little bit of info is helpful to someone!:goodvibes

We just returned from a 4 night stay at BC in a 2 bedroom. I can't wait to go back. We loved it!!! We stayed 3 nights at the Boardwalk too and I liked BC way better. It is so clean and luxurious. I called for some additional towels and within 5 min they were brought to our door. We did not have a view toward Disney, however, we could see Kissimmee outside our balcony or walk to the other side of the bldg. and see the epcot ball. We arrived very late and I was afraid we would be overlooking the dumpster, but we were on the 5th floor right near the elevator. I bought the 4 nights on ebay. What a great resort!!! We have stayed in places at Emerald Isle and Windsor Palms, but the closeness to Disney makes this place more special.

We've stayed here once before and are headed there for Christmas this year. We didn't plan far enough out to snag on of the presidential units, but I will continue to look everyday for a rare cancellation. The decision was made just two days ago. I will say that no EMH during such a busy time does have me a bit worried. We go a lot, but most of my other family are going for the first time. Such crowds are not a good experience for first timers. Oh well, we'll be at a great resort.

Hi! I've heard of other folks staying offsite during peak periods renting a campsite at Fort Wilderness so that they could gain park entrance, and have access to EMH hours. I have no idea if this is really allowed. But the rates run about $75 per night. If you planning on driving to parks anyways, you probably are going to save $20 off of parking fees. They allow up to 10 people to be registered at one camp-site. While it seems like a lot of money, I'm sure with that added into your weekly rental it is still less than staying onsite at any of the resorts.

Anyone ever try this in the past?

Lisa

I am considering renting a unit in building #4 (as I was told)in September.
I have never been to Bonnet Creek and I am wondering if anybody knows if there is constructon near this building.

We were there in Feb. and there was a lot of construction gone. I think we were in building 2...not sure, but across the lake and directly to the left of the main building they are busy at work with another tower of villas and what I think is a spa. Others may know more about that.

However, it was noisy during the day with the construction. Didn't bother us at night or early in the am at all though.

This is an awesome resort with a terrific location. Really can't be beat.

HeatherC

We will be at Bonnet Creek May12-19. We are so excited! We have rented our stay from a good friend. We have two 2 bedroom units. What exactly do I need at check-in? She hasn't mailed me a reservation confirmation. I have known her for over 20 years and trust her completely so I didn't ask for one. Now that our trip is almost three weeks away though, I guess I need to start worrying about the logistics of it all.

Much thanks!:daisy:

I am considering renting a unit in building #4 (as I was told)in September.
I have never been to Bonnet Creek and I am wondering if anybody knows if there is constructon near this building.

Building #4 is the next building to open and they just started talking VIP ressies there...There is another building going up right next to this one.

Chances are you might hear construction noise during the day.

We just returned from a 4 night stay at BC in a 2 bedroom. I can't wait to go back. We loved it!!! We stayed 3 nights at the Boardwalk too and I liked BC way better. It is so clean and luxurious. I called for some additional towels and within 5 min they were brought to our door. We did not have a view toward Disney, however, we could see Kissimmee outside our balcony or walk to the other side of the bldg. and see the epcot ball. We arrived very late and I was afraid we would be overlooking the dumpster, but we were on the 5th floor right near the elevator. I bought the 4 nights on ebay. What a great resort!!! We have stayed in places at Emerald Isle and Windsor Palms, but the closeness to Disney makes this place more special.

How did you get your reservation? I heard that there is a place were you can find owners that want to sell their week similar to renting points for DVC. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Matt

There are several links to places where owners post rentals available earlier in this thread. Just page back.

We stayed in a Bonnet Creek 2-bedroom at Christmas and it was great. One of the big advantages to this resort is how close it is to the parks. We did have a rental car, but a few times took the shuttle to the parks and DTD and a cab back to the resort--I think around $10 -$15.

My brother-in-law owns there and he stayed in the Presidential Suite. Wow, is it gorgeous. The other suites are very nice as you can see from the pictures, but the Pres. is so luxurious.

I do think Building 2 is probably the prime spot. We were in building 3, and it was a little far from the main building, but still not bad. We had a great view of the fireworks and the Pres. suite has such a nice balcony with comfy lounge chairs to watch them from.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

P.S. We checked in without my brother-in-law, but they didn't try to make us sign up for a tour, as someone here reported.

Hey there! We are coming to Bonnet Creek June 14- June 24th in a 2 bedroom too. We don’t know what building we are staying in but I know that it’s amazing. We are getting a rental car. I am a discovery member to Fairfield and I love the resorts in Branson.

I do have a question. Where did some of you go for groceries for your stay? Is there anywhere cheaper or better than others? Also, where did you go for your shampoo, conditioner, etc.? Thanks again for sharing.

Mike

:goodvibes :cool1:

Do you have any photos of the pres suite that your brother in law stayed in? We are staying there in July and I really would like to see photos of it. How big is the balcony compared to the others? There will be 9 of us and I really don't want to overload it and have it come crashing down!!

Hey there! We are coming to Bonnet Creek June 14- June 24th in a 2 bedroom too. We don’t know what building we are staying in but I know that it’s amazing. We are getting a rental car. I am a discovery member to Fairfield and I love the resorts in Branson.

I do have a question. Where did some of you go for groceries for your stay? Is there anywhere cheaper or better than others? Also, where did you go for your shampoo, conditioner, etc.? Thanks again for sharing.

Mike

:goodvibes :cool1:

For groceries, there's Publix, Goodings, and Walmart SuperCenter. Goodings seems closest and is probably the easiest because it's right across from Downtown Disney, but it can take just as long or longer than the others if there's a lot of traffic. It is also definitely more expensive and with less selection. Bonnet Creek is right off the highway (can't remember which one), so you can get on the highway and get to the others fairly quickly.

Shampoo and Conditioner are provided by the resort.

Robin-- I only took photos in the parks on this trip. Didn't even think of taking them in the resort. The balcony is really long, but not all that wide. There's two or four lounge chairs, plus a dining table that will seat four. Nine people could definitely fit there to watch fireworks, but not all of them would have a seat. You could also drag some chairs from the inside. There's a huge sliding glass door and windows so you could see the fireworks from inside as well. There's a great big dining table inside plus some stools at the bar/counter. There will be plenty of room for 9 people. Our group of 10 hung out there often (even though my 4 stayed in a 2 bedroom).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter