Boo Bash ticket Issue

RDenton

Earning My Ears
My oldest(adult son) and his fiancé called off their engagement 💔3 weeks before our WDW trip with the younger kids. We’ve managed to rearrange hotel reservations/tickets to accommodate . Our only issue is being 1 ticket short for August 10 Boo Bash. Honestly, either my husband or I will probably stay back at hotel. I realize the first night makes this more of a longshot ….. any suggestions welcome 🤗 ty!

My oldest(adult son) and his fiancé called off their engagement 💔3 weeks before our WDW trip with the younger kids. We’ve managed to rearrange hotel reservations/tickets to accommodate . Our only issue is being 1 ticket short for August 10 Boo Bash. Honestly, either my husband or I will probably stay back at hotel. I realize the first night makes this more of a longshot ….. any suggestions welcome 🤗 ty!
As always, call Disney... explain carefully and ask nicely.
(You never know.)

This is a good suggestion.
Think about it… what happens when MK issues rain checks for guests…? All of a sudden tickets are available for next event night because guests are in town for a 4 or 5 day visit…
They have to be flexible and hopefully this is extended for your particular family… Hopefully

Thank you, great suggestion! A few years back we bought 3 tickets to MNSSHP and ended up giving them away free, as our kids COULDNT stay awake that long. So, we have karma in our favor. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter