Booked but still on the fence?

Also booked for November and also not nearly excited as normal. For our family planning the trip is part of the fun. But it’s impossible to plan right now not knowing what will be available when we go.

Booked for late August/early September in a combined Disney/Universal vacation. We are going come hell or high water. It's been a difficult few years for us...we had our last big Disney trip and family vacation in 2015, shortly after which my husband hit a rough patch in his business and we had to cut our budget back and weren't able to do any real vacations for about 4+ years. Finally we got back into a position where we could travel again, had a cruise booked for April 2020 that I was obsessively planning and...you know what happened next.

Am I hoping for more restaurants and shows to open, fireworks to restart, and maybe outdoor mask mandate to be lifted between now and then? You betcha. But if they don't--we are still going to have the time of our lives and I can't wait!

Nice to hear of things improving for someone work wise. I imagine that took a good deal of effort to turn things around. Congratulations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter