Booking Characters dining online with DDP

sandrac36

Earning My Ears
I booked a Disney holiday and included the DDP. To make things easier I am trying to book the Character meals online but when I try to book Cinderella's Royal Table it asks me to pay in advance but I thought this would take 2 meals from the DDP. Am I wrong? why can't I book it online with the DDP?
Can anyone help on this? Any light on this matter will be much appreciated as I am really confused and probably making no sense! :confused3
Thanks

Make sure you are logged in and have added your reservation #. Hopefully that will make it recognize you are on the DDP.

If that doesn't work, phone it in. You don't want it to charge your CC as then they will make you cancel your reservation to refund your CC and then they will try to rebook.

I did this and entered my cc info, but they did not charge my card. I was signed in and linked to my resort reservation.

It should just be to hold it. I've booked numerous times on the dining plan and still had to give a cc# to hold the ressie but my card was never charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter