Booking day for dvc member cruise tomorrow!!

We just got dropped for the 4th time too! This is ridiculous!

I just went to the DVC website and sent an email to member services. This is unbelievably bad performance. Combined with eliminating bookings on the Dream through Sept and limiting most other cruise bookings in 2011 and generally poor to non-existent communication, it makes we really question DVC's commitment to customer service.

3:15pm Eastern Update:
Cat 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D and 5A are still available
Wait time is now 90 minutes

7pm show - 8:30 dinner - 4A Cabin 9584 - Deck 9 center of the ship:dance3: pirate:pirate:pirate:

Now please let MikeNY get on.

Thanks so much for the kind thought! Still no luck yet after 7.5 hours and getting dropped 5 times.

If I am lucky to get a room - waiting now 80 min- what deck level should I go for since my other choices are gone. Deck 6,7,8,9 or 10. Clueless since I have never been on a cruise.

Ok....We made to the hold que about 80 minutes ago.

We wanted a cat 5B or 5C, but we'll take 5A or any of the 4's.

MIKENY

Just tied you. Dropped for the 5th time. This time at the 2nd prompt.

I'm sorry to hear that. We FINALLY got in at 3:40 EDT and am listening to music. So we shall see what happens. Keep trying....we really hope you get on the cruise....maybe we could meet up!!!!

7pm show - 8:30 dinner - 4A Cabin 9584 - Deck 9 center of the ship:dance3: pirate:pirate:pirate:

Now please let MikeNY get on.

Thanks for the kind wishes. We are on hold now as of 3:40 EDT. Hope we get a room!

We got booked this morning. We had Elizabeth and she was extremely helpful and worked hard to get what we desired! If you got Elizabeth, give a thumbs up!:thumbsup2 Started at 8am, got in the queue at 9:30, done at 11. We had a DVC party and got rooms for all the couples! We got 9b!

I'm sorry to hear that. We FINALLY got in at 3:40 EDT and am listening to music. So we shall see what happens. Keep trying....we really hope you get on the cruise....maybe we could meet up!!!!

Thanks. Hopefully something will be left when you get to talk to someone. Right now, I'm feeling frustrated, angry, and little stupid for spending my Saturday trying to get through.

Thanks. Hopefully something will be left when you get to talk to someone. Right now, I'm feeling frustrated, angry, and little stupid for spending my Saturday trying to get through.

Don't feel stupid! I am still frustrated, but hopefully everything will work out!

Whoo Hoo - finally booked. I was on hold for 1 1/2 hours. Cheapest room available as 4C. Oh well, it's only money!

Just curious if location matters as far as getting through the phone system. Has anyone from the midwest had any success?

We live near Chicago and I got through right at 7AM, with absolutely no hold. Booked a category 5A!! Good luck to you. Although, it is several hours after you posted this...so maybe you have already gotten through. Pixie Dust!!!:wizard:

Whew Whoo after only 6 hrs of calling, being dropped 3 times and 90 min on hold I'm BOOKED!!! Had to take ca 4C deck 7 but no worries we're on the count down. Those still trying keep the faith and good luck> Hope to see you all there.

Hey people, are there still people out there on hold or trying to get beyond a busy signal? We want to hear from you now! Good luck in joining us on-board!

Hey people, are there still people out there on hold or trying to get beyond a busy signal? We want to hear from you now! Good luck in joining us on-board!

We finally got through and have been on hold for 50 minutes. Hoping there's something left when they pick up!

After 8 1/2 hours of calling and 7 disconnects, I am finally hearing disney music (as is my wife on her cell phone). Please, have at least 1 room left when we talk to a human. :wizard::wizard::wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter