Boomertowne...

Okay. So, how did you do it? Any tips you have will be greatly appreciated!

I am not even sure! I just clicked on everything. I also excepted friends, rate jokes, added a recipe and went to the form and talked. It added up fairly fast. I was amazed!

I am not even sure! I just clicked on everything. I also excepted friends, rate jokes, added a recipe and went to the form and talked. It added up fairly fast. I was amazed!

Did you accept all the friends that were asking you or just the ones you knew? Maybe I'm being too cautious. Thanks, by the way, for being my friend :)

To see the prizes go to the catalog tab. I think you have to be in the section that tells you how to earn points and then the tab will be on the left. The gift cards are Target and Visa and then there is merchandise as well.

I did read somewhere today that you get 10 points deducted for each friend you delete. I hope it's not for the ones you don't accept because I only accepted 1:confused3

To see your friends request, which is a quick 10 pts each, click on BTprofiles, that should bring up your profile, scroll down to the center to see your requests. Each on you accept is 10 pts.

Most importantly, make sure not to have more than 2 browsers open at a time because they have been having a lot of cheating using bots and if the search bots catch you with more than 2 windows open, you could get your account banned and loose what you have earned. to date.

Here's a few tips that were shared with me when I joined. HTH :)

Here's pretty well what I do every day...I do a combo of things listed

• accept all friend invitations 10 pts each
  • update my profile (just hit edit, change one little thing, submit) 7 pts
  • add a photo to my album 25 pts ( I just add cute and funny pics I find on the web. I don't post personal pics
  • invite friends 7pts per request. You can earn 500 pts per day. I just click on search public profiles, choose a state and begin requesting...abt 72 people (7 pages plus 2 on a new page) Next day I pick up on the state/page I quit on un until I have that state finished.
  • rate 34 quotes (3 pages + 4 on pg 5) = 104 pts
  • submit a quote
  • rate 34 jokes (6 pages + 4 on page 7) = 107 pts
  • submit a joke
  • rate 34 recipes (6 pages + 4 on page 7) = 107 pts
  • submit a recipe
  • rate 34 tips (6 pages + 4 on page 7) = 107 pts
  • submit a tip
  • play the trivia game = 25 pts
  • scavenger hunt = 25 pts, but you get more points when clicking around looking for the answers
  • open 20 mytownes 100 pts , again I choose a state and just load 20 townes
  • play other games (10 pts each) 50 pts Note you only get credit for playing either Crossword, Jigsaw or Sudoku (once per day)
  • post on friends' message boards 7 pts each, for max of 300 pts
  • open 20 videos 100 pts See tip for maxing pts on this

You can do any combination of those things. If I'm short on time or not feeling well, I get all my points by inviting friends and accepting the requests I have. It's the fastest thing you can do to earn points, even if they are only 7 per person.

Here's a couple of good hints that was shared with me and I hope it will help you earn quicker. You max out at 1500 points per day, but chat is 100. Save chat for the very last thing. Make sure you don't go over 1499 pts though. I try to come in about 3-4 pts under the 1499. You will still get your 100 for chat, which makes the points potential just a little higher.

When watching the videos: do them by celebrity. Start at the top of the page and after clicking the first one you get 6 points, then click on the video. you don't have to wait for it to load...after clicking it go to the link on the left and click the videos by celebrity link. That gives you 6 more links. After doing this through 20 videos you have earned 142 points.

Each week do the MonkeyMoon Music Challenge for another 100 easy points.

You can earn very quickly. I've been doing it about a month and I have already hit the $75 Visa..working on the $100 arid now.
  • $25 gift card - Target (12,500 Points)
  • $25 gift card - Best Buy (12,500 Points)
  • $50 VISA gift card (25,125 Points)
  • $75 VISA gift card (37,625 Points

I did read somewhere today that you get 10 points deducted for each friend you delete. I hope it's not for the ones you don't accept because I only accepted 1:confused3

Cheaters are running rampant on Btowne, ruining it for all. This is what was sent to me about the deleting of friends, hope this will help.

In the past few days Boomertowne has been removing points from it's users for doing the following.

To cut down on scamming points, Boomertowne has begun subtracting 7 points (some say 10 points) per friend removal if you remove more than 1 friend per day. It sounds like people were requesting friends then removing them to only request them again, allowing them to double or triple up on points.

Combine this with the cheating bots that are apparently being used and you can quickly see how a lot of people are maximizing their 1500 points daily.

Cheaters are running rampant on Btowne, ruining it for all. This is what was sent to me about the deleting of friends, hope this will help.

o, my gosh! I was thinking I wonder why they would take away points for that but that makes total sense now. Too funny. I can't belive what people come up with to scam others.

Thanks for all the help! I will try that stuff tomorrow.

o, my gosh! I was thinking I wonder why they would take away points for that but that makes total sense now. Too funny. I can't belive what people come up with to scam others.

Thanks for all the help! I will try that stuff tomorrow.

YVW, in fact make sure to read the latest post in BTVoice about the cheaters, it's just horrible what they come up with and how they think it's ok to cheat. :confused3

To see your friends request, which is a quick 10 pts each, click on BTprofiles, that should bring up your profile, scroll down to the center to see your requests. Each on you accept is 10 pts.

Most importantly, make sure not to have more than 2 browsers open at a time because they have been having a lot of cheating using bots and if the search bots catch you with more than 2 windows open, you could get your account banned and loose what you have earned. to date.

• add a photo to my album 25 pts ( I just add cute and funny pics I find on the web. I don't post personal pics
  • invite friends 7pts per request. You can earn 500 pts per day. I just click on search public profiles, choose a state and begin requesting...abt 72 people (7 pages plus 2 on a new page) Next day I pick up on the state/page I quit on un until I have that state finished.
  • submit a quote
  • submit a joke
  • submit a recipe
  • submit a tip
  • scavenger hunt = 25 pts, but you get more points when clicking around looking for the answers
  • play other games (10 pts each) 50 pts Note you only get credit for playing either Crossword, Jigsaw or Sudoku (once per day)

You can do any combination of those things. If I'm short on time or not feeling well, I get all my points by inviting friends and accepting the requests I have. It's the fastest thing you can do to earn points, even if they are only 7 per person.

Here's a couple of good hints that was shared with me and I hope it will help you earn quicker. You max out at 1500 points per day, but chat is 100. Save chat for the very last thing. Make sure you don't go over 1499 pts though. I try to come in about 3-4 pts under the 1499. You will still get your 100 for chat, which makes the points potential just a little higher.

When watching the videos: do them by celebrity. Start at the top of the page and after clicking the first one you get 6 points, then click on the video. you don't have to wait for it to load...after clicking it go to the link on the left and click the videos by celebrity link. That gives you 6 more links. After doing this through 20 videos you have earned 142 points.

You can earn very quickly. I've been doing it about a month and I have already hit the $75 Visa..working on the $100 arid now.

Thanks!

Okay, now this does seem easy. Do you really get enough points ain just a few weeks and have any of you actually gotten your cards yet? I am so glad to see they have BEST BUY as I had cashed out for Circuit City at Netwinner so I am hoping to just replace those with the best buy ones!!!!

I did read that most likely they cannot continue to pay like this and it is probably their marketing money they are spending now to get bommertowne out there. So hopefully it will last awhile so we can get some cards out of it. It is a great site.

I also forgot to mention about the scavenger hunt. You have the same clues for three days then they change. If you complete the hunt, then you are entered into the weekly drawing for one of three $1000 visa cards!

I signed up for Boomertowne a few weeks ago and never really did much with it. Now, I wish I would have. I always seem to get in a little late on all these things!

Anyway, I'm going to go through and request friends with user names listed on this thread. If anyone else would like to add me, my user name is the same as here. :goodvibes

Good luck to all!

• submit a quote
  • submit a joke
  • submit a recipe
  • submit a tip

Thanks for all the tips!

What about tabs? I usually keep 4 or 5 tabs open at all times. Do they consider this cheating?

From what I've been told, yes. They allow 2 open browsers and the small thing that opens for the trivia and scavenger hunt.

Tonight, I was also told that if you share scavenger hunt clues on where to find them that is a banning offense as well.

Hmm, I am not racking up points as easily anymore, I seem to be getting around 800 a day now instead of the 1500. Anyone having more sucess?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter