Boomertowne...

I took off 3 days and started back up yesterday. Getting 1500 isn't a problem and if it pays it will be so much less time consuming then netwinner. I have about 6 more days before I can cash out. I do actually like the site. Great information. I am getting to where if I go online for news I go there. I am thinking of just doing in Monday-Thursday so I don't get burnt out. then about every 2 weeks I think I would have enough for a card, if I get 1500 a day.

I'm averaging about 1000 per day, can't seem to pick up those last 500.

I agree this is a lot better than Netwinner. I am using it as a website for information as well as earning the points. I'm up to 10,500 so I am excited. Still deciding if I want to cash out for Target or wait for the $50 visa. How long does it take from redemption to the cards getting sent out? That may impact my decision.

Hi all - won't you be my neighbor??? I sent out a bunch of invites - feel free to send me one. Easy points for all!

How long does it take from redemption to the cards getting sent out? That may impact my decision.

Posted on this weeks bT Voice:

Gift Cards
By BT Voice
Monday, May 19, 2008 2:17:09 PM
Recently another Website that offered rewards has had some issues redeeming awards. Redeeming awards at Boomertowne is not an issue. While we were able to ship gift cards within three to four weeks for a while, the recent television commercials have more than doubled the number of daily visitors to Boomertowne. That has also doubled the number of redemption requests. We have hired additional people to handle the increased volume but those people have to be trained. We will honor the published six to eight week delivery on gift cards and hopefully will get back to a more reasonable 4 to 6 weeks. In the meantime please remember that the points system is a benefit to the site, not the reason it exists.

I'm loving Boomertowne. Tomorrow I'll have enough to cashout for a $25 gift card. I'm always at Target so I think I'll choose that. I'm not patient enought to wait for a $50 or $75 visa card.:rotfl:

Today was a great day, I logged on to find 39 friend requests. I changed my profile to make it public. I think that helped get more requests.

I'm loving Boomertowne. Tomorrow I'll have enough to cashout for a $25 gift card. I'm always at Target so I think I'll choose that. I'm not patient enought to wait for a $50 or $75 visa card.:rotfl:

Today was a great day, I logged on to find 39 friend requests. I changed my profile to make it public. I think that helped get more requests.

I still have 2 days more before I can. I am still unsure if I will do target or best buy like I originally thought. HMMMM, decisions.

I just changed my profile to public. I'll see tomorrow if that makes a difference. I usually get about 10 friend requests a day. But, I want more, more, more!!:lmao: I'll have enough to cash out for the $25 target or best buy gift card in 3 days. From my calculations, those are the best value for redeeming your points.

I'll have enough to cash out for the $25 target or best buy gift card in 3 days. From my calculations, those are the best value for redeeming your points.

Congrats! I found Boomertowne several months ago and never did anything with it. Don't know why. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Yeah, the target GC are the best value. That's always the first thing i do on reward programs is find out the best value. Anyway, I think I'll wait and do the $50 GC. It's only 125 more points, which is just a few clicks here and there. I like to use my target visa to rack up points for 10% off, so it will work better for me with the GC. I thought about waiting for the $100 or even $250 but I don't want to risk the points required to go up. Again, the point difference is only minimal and it's not worth the risk.

Anyway, I plan on using my GC to buy Disney GC. I guess that can be done??? Those Visa GC can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, right?

OMG - I should have been reading this thread. I checked and I had 104 friend requests!

I'm Sahmy on Boomertowne. Is there a post on this thread where everyone's name is listed for the new people?

OMG - I should have been reading this thread. I checked and I had 104 friend requests!

I'm Sahmy on Boomertowne. Is there a post on this thread where everyone's name is listed for the new people?
There is now!:rotfl2:
ETA:Dis user names are in parentheses if it is different from Boomertowne.

carmie3377
fourfoxesinpa
budbeerlady
murph76(murphnjamie)
belbook(vanyel)
wilsonfamily4
disneydreamin247
disneymom1980
luvhockey
llgray16(HayGan)
33kycha(Kycha)
karioc100(wisconsinmom)
firstfamilytrip
Sahmy(MommyBoo!)
piglet-for-me(cgcw)
webjunkie(Deb in VA)
miladymajor(GoofyBaby)
omg1478
jgraney106
mcmgrl1(addicted2mickey)
willoughbyclan
Mean Queen
Joanne1948(lilstint)
birdsy2000(dolphincrazy)
yamagirl(Andrea)

Thanks for all the info on this site, I hit enough today to get my first gift card. Not bad for the few days I have been a member!

I need 1464 points to cash out for my first gc. And I'll hit that tonight. Lets keep each other posted on when we receive our cards.

I'm 2000 away. I figure I'll request a gc on Sunday if all goes well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter