Boston DIS meet Sat. April, 29--Jerry eats his weight in pork!

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
Well, the votes are in, and we have a date for the next Boston DIS meet. Here is the info:

Date: Saturday, April 29th
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Place: Fire and Ice
205 Berkeley St.
Boston MA
617-482-FIRE​

Please post here to let me know who is going, and how many people are in your party! I will keep a list here in this first post. When it gets closer, I will call and make a reservation at the restaurant.

List of Attendees
TLinden16
Jerry
Zippeedee and Mary
Threeboysmom (with two boys--Hi Jordan and Brandon--woot woot)
ImprovGirl
DavieDude
MEG&MINNIE
Seaspray and Capecad
AntKim
CoasterAddict
Aengus, Janice1234 and Dooza

Allow me to be the first to respond...I will be there. Don't know about the dh and dd yet though. Will let you know a bit later...a week or so.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Peter & Jenn

Unless I have have to work. Have to get that Big Dig Finished up. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

DH has requested an early soccer game for Colton that day (hes the coach). Hopefully that will come through. Then we just have to hope that baseball and tball havent started up yet, but I'm afraid that will be opening day. I'll let you know. :bitelip:

Hi Karen! I will be there with Jordan and Brandon (if other kids are going). Is your nephew going by any chance?

Can't wait! I only hope I can find my way around Boston - I never go into the city alone! LOL!

Uh oh. We're in trouble now. WebmasterAlex is going to be there.

threeboysmom said:
Hi Karen! I will be there with Jordan and Brandon (if other kids are going). Is your nephew going by any chance?

Can't wait! I only hope I can find my way around Boston - I never go into the city alone! LOL!

Threeboysmom, how old are Brandon and Jordan? If we can make it I will probably be bringing Cam & Colt this time. They are 6 & 9.

Well, I will have to miss this one. :sad1: I really enjoyed the one meet I was able to make it to last year - hopefully there will more to come.

I am travelling to the east coast in July but not sure if I'll be up near Boston yet. :moped:

I'm sure it will be a great meet - looking forward to reading all about it. :wave:

Count me in, please!

I'm not a very active poster, so I don't know anybody here really . . . but I love to talk about Disney parks so somehow I think I'll manage to find a way to strike up a conversation!

Last time I went to a DIS meet I brought my 9-year-old son; this time it'll be just me.

Count me in, too!
It will be nice to meet everyone!

Oh, and it's just me.

-- Amy

I'm thinking Karen, that since Mary Anne isn't going, I'm going to go solo. Won't be bringing George and Katie....hopefully I can park in the Commons garage and then find my way over to F&I...I'm a big girl, I can do this!!!

CamColt said:
Threeboysmom, how old are Brandon and Jordan? If we can make it I will probably be bringing Cam & Colt this time. They are 6 & 9.

Hi! Jordan just turned 14 and Brandon is 8 (will be 9 in May). Hope your boys can come :)

well providing no major technical difficulties with my vehicles i guess ill have to try and make it count me in if not ill let you know as the time gets closer ;)

I am a possible!!! DD is going to a cheer competition and if her team wins they may be getting an all expense paid bid to compete in Disney at the
Worlds cheering competition during that timeframe!! We may just turn it into a vacation if her team goes....................I will be in touch!! :cheer2:

Rosemary, I'm going to have to root that you don't make it to the meet. Nothing personal, but...

Okay Karen, Kim (threeboysmom) has been pressuring SOOOO much (since way back with that who lives close to who thread) for a meet between her and her boys, and my son and myself, as we are all VMK friends, I see we should be formally listed as attendees! ( :rotfl2: Kim, remember girl friend, patience, patience, patience! :rotfl2: )

So please add myself and my DS ILikeCheeze :)

A real PurpleDuck Sighting!

I would go if I could get a ride from Missouri. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter