Boston DIS meet Sat. April, 29--Jerry eats his weight in pork!

Hi all, I've been watching this thread and I would love to come and join you all in BOSTON on April 29. I checked my DD10 soccer schedule today and it looks like she has an "early" game ,so we will be able to make into BOSTON to meet you all ... :banana: I haven't told her yet but she'll have fun coming along with me ....so count us both in !!! MEG & MINNIE :shamrock:

Where are the Capes?? Are they not joining us for the meet?

Daviedue, so glad you can come! I haven't met you yet in VMK, but now I get to meet you in person!! :)

threeboysmom said:
Where are the Capes?? Are they not joining us for the meet?

Daviedue, so glad you can come! I haven't met you yet in VMK, but now I get to meet you in person!! :)

Here we are! :wave2: And I'm sorry I didn't reply to the message you sent on VMK :blush: I intended to reply but got sidetracked. Sorry!

Count us in for this :grouphug:

Daviedude: You have a vehicle? I thought you were a kid! :confused3 :teeth: :scratchin

SeaSpray said:
Here we are! :wave2: And I'm sorry I didn't reply to the message you sent on VMK :blush: I intended to reply but got sidetracked. Sorry!

Count us in for this :grouphug:

Daviedude: You have a vehicle? I thought you were a kid! :confused3 :teeth: :scratchin

Yay! You're coming! :)

Davidude *I think* works at a fire house, so he's older than a "kid". I'm guessing he is in his early 20's? I've seen a picture of him before in a firefighters uniform. He must be in the 18-22 range based on the picture. (of course, I could be WAY off base! LOL!)

Its not looking good for me. :sad2:

We got the early soccer game we needed but now the fields arent ready and they have to redo the schedule and all games are 12:00 or later. Throw baseball and tball in the mix and theres just no way. :(

Diane, you will have to have some chocolate chip banana pancakes for me. :banana:

CamColt said:
Its not looking good for me. :sad2:

We got the early soccer game we needed but now the fields arent ready and they have to redo the schedule and all games are 12:00 or later. Throw baseball and tball in the mix and theres just no way. :(

Diane, you will have to have some chocolate chip banana pancakes for me. :banana:

Aw, Katie....I wish you could come. But family first!!! However...I will gladly accept the job of eating the choc. chip banana pancakes for you. Now, that's a job I can handle!!! :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

I don't think they do the breakfast items on Saturdays, so there may not bee chocolate chip banana pancakes.

TLinden16 said:
I don't think they do the breakfast items on Saturdays, so there may not bee chocolate chip banana pancakes.

Sure, fine..nice...go ahead...rain on my parade!! No pancakes???? Now I'm going to have to eat that funny meat with those funny sauces!!! But, I can drink, since it will be Sat and not Sunday!!!!!

TLinden16 said:

I was thinking about that.... you go to Fire & Ice for pancakes?? The best part about this place is picking your own food & sauce from the enormous bar and watching the guys grill it for you... Must be REALLY GOOD pancakes! LOL!

threeboysmom said:
I was thinking about that.... you go to Fire & Ice for pancakes?? The best part about this place is picking your own food & sauce from the enormous bar and watching the guys grill it for you... Must be REALLY GOOD pancakes! LOL!

Well, see...first we had the choc chip banana pancake (note singular, it was really big!). Then we moved on to the meats, veggies, etc. Oh so yummy!!!

OK, now I understand, Diane!! LOL! I have never even looked at a menu at Fire & Ice before. Guess I never realized they had "other" offerings...

goofy4tink aka Diane aka The Pancake Queen!! Sorry for the "teasing"! Can't wait to meet you! :hug:

threeboysmom said:
OK, now I understand, Diane!! LOL! I have never even looked at a menu at Fire & Ice before. Guess I never realized they had "other" offerings...

goofy4tink aka Diane aka The Pancake Queen!! Sorry for the "teasing"! Can't wait to meet you! :hug:

Hey...Pancake Queen is better then not being a queen of anything!!! I can be the Pancake Queen as well as the Queen of Grey Goose Gimlet Buckets!!!

Just wondering ...is there a "kids menu" for the younger crowd ??? Maybe I can check out the menu on line. My DD10 loves pancakes ,so maybe she can order them ,if they are avaliable in the afternoon. Can't wait till the Boston meet! :shamrock: Please make sure you add our names to the list!

There isn't a kids menu (although there is kids pricing).

Basically, it's set up like a salad bar type thing. You pick out the meats, veggies, pasta, and sauce you want for your meal, then you bring it up to the grill and watch them cook it. It's a lot of fun, especially with a group of people. They usually have burgers, and often have steak and pulled pork as well.

It's a good place to go with picky eaters because they can do whatever they want.

Like I said, I don't think they'll have the breakfast offerings on Saturday (I think they only do brunch on Sunday).

It's pretty reasonable--around $10 for adults, around $5-7 for kids. I'll try to remember to call and get the exact pricing.

Karen

goofy4tink said:
Hey...Pancake Queen is better then not being a queen of anything!!! I can be the Pancake Queen as well as the Queen of Grey Goose Gimlet Buckets!!!

Lady Bucket Carrier, I don't think that was the bucket you are most likely to be seen with.

TLinden16 said:
Lady Bucket Carrier, I don't think that was the bucket you are most likely to be seen with.

Ahh, but it is my 'bucket of choice'!!!! It all depends on my locale....NH and I'll be Lady Bucket Carrier (and quite possibly AK and EE in May!!!). Otherwise it is Queen of the GGG buckets..thank-you very much.
Oh and btw...nice tiara my kid has....it must be nice to have such generous friends :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info update .....sounds like alot of fun ! See you all there . I hope it's a nice day since we love spending the day in Boston...seeing all the sites and hopefully getting to ride on the Swan Boats (if they are up and running by then) :sunny: MEG & MINNIE

No pancakes? Well then you will have to go for the pasta and the steak and the garlic and the....the second course(and 3rd and 4th...). ;) God that was a good meal. :thumbsup2
I'll be thinking of you guys that day and Ill miss you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter