Bounceback for 2018

Hoping the dates I want will follow the bb dates. Most of September was not included but was lucky that my arrival date fell on the last day. Need two rooms at pop century next September 8-15

If you book a bb offer, can you change dates or hotel later on? Also, can you switch from a free dining bb to a room discount bb once it comes out?

If you book a bb offer, can you change dates or hotel later on? Also, can you switch from a free dining bb to a room discount bb once it comes out?

You can possibly change dates but it will be based on availability. I have a BB booked for next month but am unable to add a day (so far) as nothing with FD is available. I was able to book a room only request but it's not part of my FD BB.

I believe the only way you can change a BB offer is if you are still at WDW you can book a new BB with a room discount and cancel your Free Dining BB.

If there is availability and the dates or resort is not excluded you can move your fd bb around. You cannot switch from a fd bounce back to a room discount bounce back unless you happen to be going to wdw within three months of each other. You CAN switch from a fd bounce back to a general public room discount offer once it's announced

If there is availability and the dates or resort is not excluded you can move your fd bb around. You cannot switch from a fd bounce back to a room discount bounce back unless you happen to be going to wdw within three months of each other.
So if your fd bb is booked for May you can change it to a room discount if it is +/- 3months? Not sure I am understanding that.

So if your fd bb is booked for May you can change it to a room discount if it is +/- 3months? Not sure I am understanding that.
I'm not exactly sure when you're going but that usually offered offer free dining bounce back offer 8/1-10/31 room discount bounce back 11/1 till the middle of August the following year

Last edited:
If you're going this fall and book the bounce back offer which happens to be free dining and they happen to be offering dates for your trip next May you can book it. If Disney comes out with a general public room discount offer for your same dates and that's what you would rather have over the free dining then you can book the room only discount and cancel the free dining portion of it. Sorry I had a hard time reading your original post all I can tell you is when you're there whatever they're offering for the bounce back that's all you can book, unless you happen to be going again a few months later in November when it changes to a room discount bounce back, then you can book that instead or just wait. You can't switch from a free dining bounce back to a room discount bounce back, everything depends on the time that you're going and what is being offered at that time

You can't switch from a free dining bounce back to a room discount bounce back, everything depends on the time that you're going and what is being offered at that time

Yes, that is what I was asking. If you book fd bb because you are there, and then later on, when the room only discount bb comes out, are you able to switch to that. I know that I can switch fd bb to another date/resort as long as there is availability. I just wasn't sure if you could switch between fd bb and room only discount bb.

I was asking because I will be there during free dining bb, but I really prefer room discount bb.

Yes, that is what I was asking. If you book fd bb because you are there, and then later on, when the room only discount bb comes out, are you able to switch to that. I know that I can switch fd bb to another date/resort as long as there is availability. I just wasn't sure if you could switch between fd bb and room only discount bb.

I was asking because I will be there during free dining bb, but I really prefer room discount bb.

No. They are two distinct offers, not possible to get the room only unless you're booked at WDW while it's offered as the BB. But you can switch your FD BB to a general public room offer.

Last time I booked a room only BB, the general public offer that came out a few months later was better for my resort and dates, because it included standard rooms, while the BB only included pricier categories.

So, random question. Is it possible to modify your BB reservation (add or cancel a night) without if affecting the BB deal? We know what week we want to go, but won't be getting our flights until a few months after booking the BB, which may change our arrival or departure day (Saturday vs. Sunday) depending on prices, airline, etc.

So, random question. Is it possible to modify your BB reservation (add or cancel a night) without if affecting the BB deal? We know what week we want to go, but won't be getting our flights until a few months after booking the BB, which may change our arrival or departure day (Saturday vs. Sunday) depending on prices, airline, etc.

It's possible depending on availability. I've had better luck cancelling nights rather then adding them on.

I attempted to add a night to my bb a couple of weeks ago. No availability but I was able to book a separate room only reservation for 1 night before our bb reservation.

It's possible depending on availability. I've had better luck cancelling nights rather then adding them on.
So would we be better off booking Saturday to the following Sunday (8 nights) and then canceling one night on either the front or back end if need be?

So would we be better off booking Saturday to the following Sunday (8 nights) and then canceling one night on either the front or back end if need be?
I'm not sure if the days matter. We booked a FD bb last August and took a day off our backend in April. Call the bb number to do this. We were supposed to check out on a Friday, but now we're checking out on a Thursday instead.

I'm not sure if the days matter. We booked a FD bb last August and took a day off our backend in April. Call the bb number to do this. We were supposed to check out on a Friday, but now we're checking out on a Thursday instead.

I didn't know the BB number could be called from home. What is that number please?

I am trying to add a day to the beginning of my trip and not having any success with the normal Disney reservations number.

I didn't know the BB number could be called from home. What is that number please?

I am trying to add a day to the beginning of my trip and not having any success with the normal Disney reservations number.

407 939-1923

I think the hours are something like 9am-8pm to call this number. Good luck! :goodvibes
You can probably ask what the current bb is as well. I think they refer to it as "future stay" not bb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter