Boys R Icky, I need a new BF, our RPR trip report...A Wonderful Trip!

3.gif

I'm glad you bumped this...I just read the whole and loved it. We are staying at RPH in August and now I am glad i didn't book Club level! Thanks!:goodvibes

Day 9

After this we headed over to IOA. We wanted lunch at Mythos
We walked in, no wait (it was about 11:45). It was very cool.
This was our view from our table

Universaltrip-day7006.jpg

And once again the boys surprised me by eating "something that is not chicken strips" They loved the buffalo chicken wrap

Universaltrip-day7015.jpg

:hippie:

the chicken wrap is my absolute favorite entree there. i've been a couple of times, but i can't get enough of the wrap. the last time i went, i had the tempura shrimp sushi as an appetizer and absolutely loved it. this restaurant is awesome.

keeps going and going....
just wanted to say Thanks - I just read your trip report -what a hoot even 3 yrs later... Lindalinda - did you ever find Mr RIght? O well gonna be there in exactly 3 weeks for a couple of days.... Staying at RPR...

i've missed you lindalinda.
haven't seen you around in awhile.

I'm still here, I just lurk a lot! I dont have a trip until next Christmas, but it is gonna be a doozy!

keeps going and going....
just wanted to say Thanks - I just read your trip report -what a hoot even 3 yrs later... Lindalinda - did you ever find Mr RIght? O well gonna be there in exactly 3 weeks for a couple of days.... Staying at RPR...

LOL, Mr Right? Heck I haven't even found Mr Right now!

Linda, glad you bumped this up. It was a great report. Your sense of humor is wonderful, it's evident in your writing. Hope the BF situation gets better in 09. I see you live in KY, I have a nice brother....;)

Love bumping a good TR! Been going through all the old ones I love and giving them a boost!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter