Breakfast EPCOT

edman13

Earning My Ears
Where can we get a good counter service breakfast at EPCOT (other than the Land)? Note: we’ll be there during Food & Wine.

We like Sunshine Seasons, but others we've done include Connections Cafe/Starbucks for some good breakfast sandwiches and the France pavilion has several options, including the Crepes to go and Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie for things like croissants, quiche and pain au chocolat. Also the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in Norway.

Seconding the recommendation for the France pavilion.

I believe most of the F&W booths don't open until 11. There may be 1 or 2 open sooner but I am not sure which.

We enjoy visiting Sunshine Seasons, and in addition to that, we've tried other places like Connections Cafe/Starbucks, which serves delicious breakfast, cakes and sandwiches. At the pavilion, there are several options available, including Crepes to go and Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie, where you can find treats like croissants, quiche, and pain au chocolat. Another delightful spot we've visited is the Kringla Bakeri Og delicia Kafe in Norway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter