Brita faucet filter

LSchrow

life without the BWVs is <null and void>
We won't have a car to stock up on water for the first few days of our vacation, so were thinking of finally getting a Brita faucet filter to keep in our Owner's Locker.
Every thread that comes up on search is old enough (pre-renovations) that it makes sense to ask the question again:
Do Brita (or PUR, which we have at home) faucet filters fit on the DVC kitchen faucets, specifically BWV 1 bdrm?

We drink a lot of water & coffee, & go for about a month (in 2 trips) each year, so a faucet filter works better for us than a filtered pitcher or water bottle.
:thanks:

It would be a lot easier to just get the pitcher and not worry about damaging the faucet.

I agree with getting the pitcher and then you just have to bring an occasional filter. the other option would be to have water delivered. I just did Amazon prime now for a few items (including a case of bottled water). Delivery is free, but on my order they did tack on a $5 tip - which was much better than the charges from other delivery services. My guess is that they would have water by the gallon, but the filtered pitcher would be much easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter