• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

buckets n boards

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
just got off the fantasy today and seen buckets n boards for the first time. my wife and I thought they were terrible not dcl quality. but a lot of people seem to like them. the cruise director say they are the most requested variety act on dcl. I been on 13 dcl cruises and loved every comedian,magacian ,etc until this. so am i in the minority or do other people agree with me? dcl had them on 3 days in a row the first night during the welcome aboard show the second night in a adult only show and the third night in the main show. I did not see the main show since i didnt like them the other 2 times.

just got off the fantasy today and seen buckets n boards for the first time. my wife and I thought they were terrible not dcl quality. but a lot of people seem to like them. the cruise director say they are the most requested variety act on dcl. I been on 13 dcl cruises and loved every comedian,magacian ,etc until this. so am i in the minority or do other people agree with me? dcl had them on 3 days in a row the first night during the welcome aboard show the second night in a adult only show and the third night in the main show. I did not see the main show since i didnt like them the other 2 times.

That's why Baskin Robbins has so many flavors, everyone's taste are different and you can't make everyone happy. We saw B&B on our cruise last year for the first time and loved them!! Kinda hoping they will be on the Fantasy when we sail next month! If they weren't DCL quality they wouldn't continue to use them.

That is one act we have not seen, but have heard many good things about. We have seen some acts on DCL that were horrible though.

We really enjoyed them.

Their adult show was lacking adult, but other than that, they left me with a smile.

I'd say I rate them behind Mike Super and Jeff Civillico who are my top two favorite acts.

I really enjoyed them a great deal. I thought they were actually one of the better shows that was on the 14 day Panama Canal cruise... and there were a lot of shows on that one. We talked to them after the show as well and they were genuinely nice guys.

On the other hand, there are some of the acts that are apparently "much requested" that I don't really like that much. To each their own, I guess.

I was on the same cruise as OP. We thought they were great on the welcome aboard show and we saw their other shows. After their family show thy seemed to have a bunch of guests in line for pics. My kids took one with them and said they were their fav show

Saw them on our cruise last September and we enjoyed them. We also talked to them after and my 81 year old mom insisted on giving them each a kiss on the cheek cause she thought they were so good.

My kids really liked them. I enjoyed their show for about 20 mins and then thought it got a little tired and lame.

We saw them sat year too and liked them. We went to the adult show and although it wasn't very adult, that didn't matter to us. There were a few comments that were adult but it was general chit chat and funny.
Very clever guys and very friendly.

We were on this Fantasy cruise as well and all 8 of us could have watched them every night-they are hilarious!!!!!!!

Linda

I loved them! Thought they were funny and genuinely nice people as well. I ran into one of them a couple of times on an elevator. Of course, I would expect nothing less from folks from my home state of Missouri. :)

Jill in CO

We saw BnB on our September cruise and absolutely loved them! This was definitely a favorite for DH and I as well as our kids.

Unfortunately, I had to leave their longer show a bit early for our group's mixology class....

we saw them last fall and they were NOT my Favorite show. But there were many folks that seemed to really seemed to love them.

That is one act we have not seen, but have heard many good things about. We have seen some acts on DCL that were horrible though.

BNB were on the Maiden with us. There was a handfull of Disers that saw them in 1 of the lounges and we thought they were pretty good. I remember talking to my wife about it and if we ever got to Branson ( I think thats where they are from) wed try and see them.

BNB to me is something you dont see everyday like magicians ( Ive seen 3 different magicians do the same trick now. Still havent figured out how they do it but it was exactly the same trick with a box suspended over the audiences head the entire time)

I wonder if they will be on the fantasy western sailing January 19? I wonder how you find out?

We saw them in Sept. on the Fantasy and thought they were great. The adult show was very funny - not really adult other than a few quick jabs here and there but I cracked up several times. Way better than the magician! If we are ever in the Branson area we will make a trip to see a show of theirs.

My wife and I also did not care for this show, noisy and disconnected.:confused3

Now the 2 guys you could see were talented and with good material I think they would be great.:thumbsup2

AKK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter