• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus Drop Off at Hollywood Studios

ElizabethBowman

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!
Now that the construction is finally completed - Do you know what the bus drop off situation is like?
I was there when the construction was going on and we had to walk (what felt like) over a mile from bus drop off to front gate. It was aweful. Is it better now? (like it was before the construction?)
Thanks. :)

Hi everyone!
Now that the construction is finally completed - Do you know what the bus drop off situation is like?
I was there when the construction was going on and we had to walk (what felt like) over a mile from bus drop off to front gate. It was aweful. Is it better now? (like it was before the construction?)
Thanks. :)

I wasn’t there during the construction, but it definitely seems like a longer walk to me than before the construction.

The walk doesn't seem far at all to me, at least not any further than the other 3 parks bus drop off areas. The walk between HS and Epcot is about a mile, the HS bus area is less than a quarter of that.

I think the walk from the new bus depots to the entrance is probably longer - but I also think it depends on which resort. Some of the resorts with the old bus pick-up locations were a decent walk, too.

The bus stops are further from the entrance than the old ones, but the bag check is also further from the entrance.

Distance from the furthest bus load zone to the bag check is about 1/4 mi. Distance from the closest is about 1/6 mi.

Distance from the old bag check to the furthest load zone back then was also about 1/6 mi.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter