BWV quick meal

Elias12501

Earning My Ears
We've stayed at the VWL and they have the Roaring Forks Snacks for coffee/soda refills and quick morning breakfast/lunch/snack. Does the BWV have anything similar to this at this resort, besides going down to the boardwalk? If so do they have refill mugs, open early and have breakfast food(for before the parks open)? I couldn't seem to find anything anywhere on this topic.

Where on the boardwalk do they have the refill mugs? Do they have quick/fast food type places on the boardwalk? Does this fast service open up early to get breakfast befoe the parks open? I'm assuming by your reply that there is not a quick service food in the BWV, is this correct? Sorry trying to understand the lay of the land here.

Ok, you can get refillable mugs at the Bakery, the bakery does offer breakfast sandwiches, but they sell out fast. also they sell 2 or 3 types of sandwiches at lunch time. You can get a pretty good pizza at Spoodles take out counter and the mugs can be refilled there. Spoodles does offer sit down family style breakfast, lunch and dinner. For quick service the best place we've found is Tubbies Buffeteria at the Dolphin, but it's kind of hidden on the 1st floor towards the back, just follow the signs. Also worth checking out is the Swan Garden Grill for breakfast. ESPN has awsome wings you can get to go (However, I've heard rumors that ESPN is moving to DTD). The Big River Brewery has great sandwiches for lunch. (Our fav spot on check in day) they also do dinner. Then there is the Yacht Club Galley, buffet breakfast and a nice dinner menu. Cape May at the BC is BUffet style breakfast and dinner with characters. Hope this helps and if I forgot anything just ask:love:

P.S Heres a link to all the resturants at and surrounding BWV

This is the only weakpoint at BW...it would be so nice to have a different option for quick breakfast or quick lunch. I love the Bakery but sometimes I want something different and don't want to sit down at Spoodles.
I think I may be spending more time at Picabu at the Dolphin. I loved eating there when I stayed at the Dolphin, and although it's a bit of a walk, I can get something quick and then hop on their bus.

I saw something about the Belle Vue Lounge at the BW resort. Is this inside the resort? Is it a quick service type place? I guess any information on this restaurant would be much appreciated.

The Belle Vue lounge is inside the resort, just off the lobby on the BWI side. So if you are walking into the resort from the driveway, make a right and the lounge is on the left. I just asked on another thread about the hours and it is open from 6:30am to 11am for breakfast and is also a refill spot for mugs. I plan on checking this spot our on our trip in Oct.

I also asked what the mugs look like now, but the OP did not know as they did not get mugs for their trip.

Maybe someone has tried to get breakfast here and will report back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter