BWV - Request

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
We will be staying in a garden/pool view studio at BWV. Any particular requests we should make?

For a studio, I would ask to overlook village green. Great location with a partial view of boardwalk and fairly close to elevators

Same as any resort, what do you like? Pool view, short walk to lobby, don't mind the walk, grass view, close to transportation, close to elevator? What's important to you?

:earsboy: Bill

We will have the same type of room in November. Are there any rooms that we might be able to see some fireworks from? Thank you!

We will have the same type of room in November. Are there any rooms that we might be able to see some fireworks from? Thank you!
Yes. Village Green area has view of higher level fireworks from IllumiNations. Some rooms overlooking the leisure pool (depends on direction they face) can see some of the fireworks from DHS Star Wars.

We request "quiet pool" when we book a pool/garden view. It puts us close to the sidewalk to Hollywood Studios, close to parking (we always rent a car) and not too far from the Boardwalk using the short cut near the arcade. We spend alot of time on the balcony and enjoy the quiet after a long day in the busy parks. We had a view of the main pool once but didn't enjoy it as much as the quiet pool view.

We request "quiet pool" when we book a pool/garden view. It puts us close to the sidewalk to Hollywood Studios, close to parking (we always rent a car) and not too far from the Boardwalk using the short cut near the arcade. We spend alot of time on the balcony and enjoy the quiet after a long day in the busy parks. We had a view of the main pool once but didn't enjoy it as much as the quiet pool view.
Just curious but can you actually request the quiet pool or Luna pool when it' a garden/pool view? I mean I know requests are not guaranteed but in your experience if you request the quiet pool or either pool really are they likely to give you a pool view over garden view? I hope this question makes sense what I'm trying to ask. Lol :)

Just curious but can you actually request the quiet pool or Luna pool when it' a garden/pool view? I mean I know requests are not guaranteed but in your experience if you request the quiet pool or either pool really are they likely to give you a pool view over garden view? I hope this question makes sense what I'm trying to ask. Lol :)

I've always called MS or done a chat with them and asked that a request of quiet pool be added to our reservation and only once in four stays have we been given a room overlooking the main pool.

I've always called MS or done a chat with them and asked that a request of quiet pool be added to our reservation and only once in four stays have we been given a room overlooking the main pool.
Ok thanks for the info! We have an upcoming trip in June with a one bedroom garden/pool view. Maybe we will try that. I see posts a ot about making requests and wasn' sured how to other than the generic floor and near elevator type requests so this helpful

You can ask for all sorts of requests. MS will let you know if it's possible to put it in the system or not. For example, when we stay at Kidani, we always ask for "South wing, closest to Jambo House". We have the rental car so being close to the buses is not something we need and we prefer the short walk to Jambo. When we stayed at Jambo House, we asked for a specific trail (wing).

Another one worth asking for, especially if you have a stroller, is to be close to elevators/lobby. Though that may not be consistent with other requests.

Where are the outside entrances / exits located? How many are there? I think that would be a good request given all the "long hallway" talk. I'd rather walk outside!

There are quite a lot of rooms that face one of the 2 pools so that should have a decent chance of being met.

Where are the outside entrances / exits located? How many are there? I think that would be a good request given all the "long hallway" talk. I'd rather walk outside!

If you don't have a stroller there are quite a lot of stairwells and we use them quite a bit when staying there. They are at the ends of the wings and often where the wings make a turn in direction as well as a few in between.

Ok thanks for the info! We have an upcoming trip in June with a one bedroom garden/pool view. Maybe we will try that. I see posts a ot about making requests and wasn' sured how to other than the generic floor and near elevator type requests so this helpful

Keep in mind that the rooms overlooking the leisure pool are NOT close to the elevators. Some of them are as far away as you can get! But if you want quiet, those are the rooms to have - most of the noise at the BWV for Pool/Garden category comes from the hallways (people talking loudly and children running, etc.) or the Main Pool (esp when the lifeguards are on the microphone, playing loud music or initiating games).

Keep in mind that the rooms overlooking the leisure pool are NOT close to the elevators. Some of them are as far away as you can get! But if you want quiet, those are the rooms to have - most of the noise at the BWV for Pool/Garden category comes from the hallways (people talking loudly and children running, etc.) or the Main Pool (esp when the lifeguards are on the microphone, playing loud music or initiating games).
Thanks this is good to know as well. Can you call or chat with member services at any time to make requests or is there a certain time frame before your trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter