• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cafe orleans

Generally speaking, there aren’t fees for sharing.

There are fees at some places for split plates, which is different than sharing. With split plates the kitchen actually splits the meal in two (the main and sides) and plates it onto two separate plates for you.

Right. I asked because I've heard some people say that they were charged a fee for sharing. I don't know if they said that because they don't know the difference between sharing and splitting or if there were charged for actually sharing.

Does anyone have experience with getting one of these without the cheese inside? Our teen is a super picky eater and just wants the meats on the inside. Seeing that they aren't pre-made, it shouldn't be that big of a deal, right?

Does anyone have experience with getting one of these without the cheese inside? Our teen is a super picky eater and just wants the meats on the inside. Seeing that they aren't pre-made, it shouldn't be that big of a deal, right?
They should do that I bet, if you ask

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter