• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cali Grill Brunch

Swilcox

Mouseketeer
During an upcoming trip I may have the opportunity to do the Cali Grill brunch. The problem is I will have to do it alone (hubby will be in a conference.) I’ve never been a big fan of eating big meals alone but if the food/experience is good enough I’ll do it.

What do you guys think of it? Would it be worth it to do it alone?

I'm doing it solo this trip too and can't wait. All the reports I've read from other solo diners state how wonderful and relaxing an experience it was. It's check in day for me and I'll be waiting patiently for a confirmation text that my room is ready.

During an upcoming trip I may have the opportunity to do the Cali Grill brunch. The problem is I will have to do it alone (hubby will be in a conference.) I’ve never been a big fan of eating big meals alone but if the food/experience is good enough I’ll do it.

What do you guys think of it? Would it be worth it to do it alone?

I'm going solo for brunch in December. For me, totally worth it, it looks amazing. I think with any solo dining experience, you just kind of have to embrace it and stop worrying and caring about what other people eating there might think - because that, for most people, is what makes the experience less than pleasant. If you can do that, you'll have a great time. That said, everyone is different, and if you truly believe it will make you uncomfortable or you won't be able to enjoy it, then I wouldn't waste the money on something you just wouldn't have fun doing.

I travel solo a lot and I've always been what my mother lovingly likes to call 'fiercely independent' so solo dining isn't something I worry about. But all people are different and I don't expect everyone to love everything I do, so I guess you just have to ask yourself what your comfort level is. Are you going to be ok eating as much as you'd like? ordering extras? going up to the self serve section? If you're on the border of maybe yes, maybe no, I'd say give it a try! If you think about it and are leaning far in the no, then maybe skip it. Either way, all that matters is that you enjoy your vacation in the way you feel best about :-)

I would do it if you have the chance and don't mind too much eating alone. The food is excellent as well is the view. I had never seen MK from there during daylight. The free valet parking was a bonus as we drove over and then went to MK for the day afterwards.

I think it's up to you. I hate dining alone, like have a phobia of it and have tried to break the fear by dining out, but it gives me stress to do it. Others have no problem dining alone. I've done the brunch twice and both times it was fabulous. There are amazing views from up there and the food is really good as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter