California Grill dinner

AMonir

Mouseketeer
THE SCENE: I absolutely LOVED the scene at CA Grill. The panoramic windows were amazing (we got a window table, yay!!), just seeing the castle lights and everything from our table was so cool. We also saw the Electrical Water Pageant from our window table, which was awesome! The only thing I didn't like about the setting was the tacky carpeting - what's up with that in such a nice restaurant?? But of course, the amazing fireworks view outside was spectacular. What a fantastic way to cap off dinner, with the most stunning fireworks show imagineable! A+

THE FOOD: Awesome food, of course! I loved my virgin strawberry dacquiri, sushi and pork chop, everything was totally delish! A

SERVICE: Fantastic service here. When I checked in downstairs and told them I was celebrating my 20th birthday and would love a window table, they had us seated literally 2 minutes later, with a window table! And the manager kept coming by our table to wish me happy birthday and say how pleased they were that I was celebrating my birthday at their restaurant. Considering how popular CA Grill is, I thought that was very sweet of him. A+

This was one of my Top Fave Restaurants, and I can't wait to come back!

Thanks for the review, glad they were able to make it a special birthday meal for you with such a great table! :bday:

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks so much for the review, I can't wait we're trying CG for the first time next month!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter