Calling All 8/19/06 Special Western Cruisers! AKA "The Cruisin' Castaways"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Did Tina sneeze again, :rotfl2:
I got this wet snow falling like crazy,

4 to 7 inches they are saying by morning.

Andy, enjoy the warm nice weather, you deserve it, after taking all those meter readings in the snow and Ice.

Well Good night all,

Pixie dust :wizard: :wizard: to everyone who is ailing.
Get well soon.

Ct_TiggerFan said:
OK, Did Tina sneeze again, :rotfl2:
I got this wet snow falling like crazy,

4 to 7 inches they are saying by morning.

Andy, enjoy the warm nice weather, you deserve it, after taking all those meter readings in the snow and Ice.

Well Good night all,

Pixie dust :wizard: :wizard: to everyone who is ailing.
Get well soon.

One little sneeze a wee bit ago and now I get blamed for everything. :3dglasses No I did not sneeze. I got snow also. They said we were suppose to get 1-3 inches looks like we got 4 inches. :rolleyes: It's going to be tough going on the roads this morning. :moped: Can you hear the frustration in my voice Ed?? I have had it with this stuff !!

In no way am I bragging Mr. Snowmaker in the sky but we did not get any :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

I do feel for those who did.

Andy, I do feel sorry for you though. It must be very tough to be down there. I am thinking about you :rotfl:

Thanks everyone for the support concerning my father. It also helps to know that others are or have been similar situations :grouphug:

Off to school/work.

Have a sunny day all :sunny: Mary

It's so :cold: here this morning in :sunny: Florida. It's like 55 degrees, and I can't find my winter parka, what am I to do? There isn't even any humdity in the air this morning, oh my, life is tough down here today. ;)

All kidding aside, I really do feel for everyone that is still dealing with this Spring snow, I'm just glad I'm not dealing with it this time around. It really is a picture perfect morning here. This would probably go down as one of those top 10 days of the year here in Florida.

We saw a few places that are interested in, but haven't made any offers just yet. We want to be certain before we invest any of our hard earned $$. One thing Hazel and I did agree on was, we want to spend the winters in Florida after retirement!!!

Well fellow Castaways, I must check a few more messages, then go sit on my mom's front porch and have a cup of tea. Stay warm and dry!!!

Andy :wave:

good morning everyone
snow still coming down here in central MA - everything's white again! yuck
schools have a 2hr delay

Good morning everyone,

Woke up to another wet day in Philly. :umbrella: Glad it's not snow.

The good news is not too many snow days left :sunny: - the bad news is we have to go thru another winter :cold: next year before we get to our cruise. :boat: :drinking1

Have to go back and read a few pages. Well, we're almost at 200. Will it be today? :scratchin

Hope everyone has a sunny day.

Bev ::MickeyMo

Ed:I went to bed late last night and was up early this morning. I vented at you :guilty: my driveway is now clear. I am better now. Sorry :)

Tina, we have to blame someone for the snow coming from the WEST...lol
We got about 2-3 inches..

ANDY glad your enjoying yourself so much.. I am enjoying a day in bed.. Fever is a bit to high still. One minute I am hot.. than cold.. Maybe its menapause.. AWWW.. now its still the pneumonia... ( tell me its still the pnemonia GINNY)... :goodvibes I NEED ICE :cold:

Terry and LYNN did you see the OPI new JAPANESE collection? I have "MOST HONORABLE RED" on now... its like a tomatoe color..I think of you guys when ever I get an OPI color....

MARY glad you didnt get anymore snow... send it to ANDY :cool1: hehehe

Doreen

Reenieny18 said:
Terry and LYNN did you see the OPI new JAPANESE collection? I have "MOST HONORABLE RED" on now... its like a tomatoe color..I think of you guys when ever I get an OPI color....Doreen

Doreen: I just saw the new collection last week and I immediately thought of you, Terry and Karen.

Lyn

castoff said:
Ed:I went to bed late last night and was up early this morning. I vented at you :guilty: my driveway is now clear. I am better now. Sorry :)

Tina,

Not a problem, I had a good laugh reading your message :rotfl2:
I should have heard some of the words :rolleyes1 I used this morning shoveling my driveway, It wasnt deep but a wet mix, good for packing but heart attach snow for shoveling

Vent away I understand

Reenieny18 said:
Tina, we have to blame someone for the snow coming from the WEST...lol
We got about 2-3 inches..

ANDY glad your enjoying yourself so much.. I am enjoying a day in bed.. Fever is a bit to high still. One minute I am hot.. than cold.. Maybe its menapause.. AWWW.. now its still the pneumonia... ( tell me its still the pnemonia GINNY)... :goodvibes I NEED ICE :cold:

Terry and LYNN did you see the OPI new JAPANESE collection? I have "MOST HONORABLE RED" on now... its like a tomatoe color..I think of you guys when ever I get an OPI color....

MARY glad you didnt get anymore snow... send it to ANDY :cool1: hehehe

Doreen

Doreen,
I had pneumonia, twice in my life, dont want it anymore . Get plenty of rest,
lots of fluid,(No not Jack Daniels) :rotfl2: Hope you feel better soon.

Ed: Glad I made you laugh :teeth: Yes it was a heavy snow not easy on the back. I think we used the same words this morning while shoveling :rolleyes1

Doreen: Don't Moms get blamed for most things now a days ? I am used to it by now. I do hope you feel better soon......... :wizard:

I just lost my entire post :earseek: ! This happened to me serveral times yesturday too. Every time I hit the MORE button for smiles my computer locks up :sad2: . Anyway her we go again:

No news on Nicholas, I hate not knowing what is going on. Hopefully I will hear something soon.

Doreen - You must feel better soon...you are the mom......mom's are not allowed to get sick :confused3 . Maybe you should tell dh to take the kids to a movie or two! Hope you will be up and :cheer2: ing soon.

Denise - Glad to hear your dad does not need surgery! That :wizard: is powerful stuff! I hope your bil is home just as soon. Bed rest is hard, but atleast he will be home.

Bev - You have a great attitude. Hope you get the results soon and they are clear :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: .

Tina, Ed, Terry - how much snow did you guys get? Sorry it's still winter :cold: in your areas. We were lucky and only had rain. It was heavy and very windy. It looks like it is going to remain this way for awhile. :sad2:

Terry - Happy b day to Craig! Hope the snow does not putt a damper on his plans.

Andy - You better be careful...pay back is a -----! We will be seeing you in only 16 months! :rolleyes1 Glad the rain stopped and you were able to go swim. Good luck with the property also. Keep us informed.

Hope is all with everybody else and you are healthy! Also, hope you are not :cold: and digging out the snow!

That is really wierd! When I started my reply about 15 min. ago, the last post was from last night :earseek: . Is anyone else experiencing any issues. Maybe it's my husband's computer. I should go se if it's better on mine.

I was just thinking...Ed do you remember when I said I get confused easily, well......it's a little embarasing to say, but........I may have just not gone to the next page :rotfl2: . Maybe I should go back to bed now and start over!

Andy - Sorry you are not having the best of luck on the property, I hope that turns around and you find the property of you dreams and it wil be cheap! Ed made me feel guilty....you have been trucking through the snow all winter.......I am sooo sorry. Can you ever forgive me? :blush:

Sorry to Ed, Tina, New holidayx2 and Doreen that it is :cold: and white for you. This truly has to be the end of it.....right? :sunny:

Mary - Glad you escaped this one. How much snow do you still have on the ground?

WOW, this is the first time ever on the dis that I started a page! What a wonderful feeling. Yes.......it does not take much to make me happy! :smooth:

Ok, we're at 198. Do I hear 199?

Andy - enjoy your trip. I wish I was with you. Could use a little sunshine and warmth. It's been snowing here, too. However, it has been completely melting by day's end. We are supposed to have some more snow on the way this evening, IIRC.

All of you getting the snow - no heart attacks, OK? It looks as if we are all dealing with some illnesses lately. We certainly don't need anything else added to it.

Who else other than us has spring break next week? We won't be going anywhere, as DD has a dance competition next weekend.

Ok, I feel much better now :rotfl2:

We didnt get much but it was loaded with water, wet packing snow,
About an inch, but as you push the shovel it bunches up and compacks.

At least it will get up to the low 40's today.
Maybe this was old man winters way of saying see ya next winter. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Spring vaction for Caitlin isnt until week of April 18 here.
But they get Friday off for Good Friday and momday is a teachers workshop day. So a mini vacation.

Me, I have to work :sad2: , But not all bad news, this Aug I am taking 26 days off counting the weekends. :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter