Calling all January 2011 POP'pers!!!

leaving in 4 days!!!! Expecting weather problems in Philly, so I might be extending our trip one day so we don't miss out on any of the fun!!! I'm just trying to decide if I should wait to see what they decide the weather is going to do, or do I just go ahead and add a room only res. and change our flight home.....does anyone know if I can add a day to our tix when I get there...we have 7 day base tix, can I upgrade to 8 when I arrive?

I'm late to the party. But, I'll be there January 29-February 5!! I hope I see some of you there!

We will be leaving in about 2 hours. The bags are finally packed. Time to pack the car, and get on the road. I have made my autograph book and LGMHs. I just need to find someway to attach them to my bag. I have a Twitter account that I will be updating while in WDW. @jesemeca is my name.

See ya'll there. :wave:

leaving in 4 days!!!! Expecting weather problems in Philly, so I might be extending our trip one day so we don't miss out on any of the fun!!! I'm just trying to decide if I should wait to see what they decide the weather is going to do, or do I just go ahead and add a room only res. and change our flight home.....does anyone know if I can add a day to our tix when I get there...we have 7 day base tix, can I upgrade to 8 when I arrive?

I think you can add a day if you do it at the parks. I've heard of people upgrading to AP's and such.

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!

Boarding passes are printed, bags mostly packed..I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!

We'll leave for the airport about noon-ish tomorrow, we live about 50 minutes away. Our plane doesn't leave until 449pm, but we'll stop and get lunch, I wanna stop by the mall really quickly, and do a few other errands on the way. PLEASE don't let there be any delays!!!

Have a great trip everyone!!!

Leaving in a few hours. Hope to run into some Disers and hope everyone has a great trip.:goodvibes Let's hope the weather holds out.:thumbsup2

YES! you can add a day. We had to add an extra day last year because of snow in NJ. We were staying at the Poly and they were full so we had to move over to Yacht Club. Kind of a pain but it was another day at disney so who cares and it was much better then being in the snow!!

Also , wait until you are there because if its due to weather the airline will let you change your flight for free. Right now you would have to pay a change fee.

I'm so sick of snow! Our kids have had a snow day every week since Christmas :scared1:

Im back already....:sad1:

but or nine day trip turned into 11 we ended up with two nights at an airport hotel, when new york had the ice stornm and we couldnt get out.

We've been here for three days and it has been amazing! Best weather and awesome CM's. Crowds are hit or miss but NOTHING like the end of August last year. We rode Expedition Everest this morning twice in a row in 20 minutes!!! If you're here, we forgot our lime green mickey heads, but I have a small flowered vera bradley hipster and my husband has a st. louis blues hat on. Say HI!

Changed our flights so leaving a day early!!! Leaving tomorrow night, instead of Wed. AM, booked a room only for tomorrow night at POP.

flight got pushed back to late afternoon tomorrow since CO xcld our morning flight :sad1:

but we added another day :woohoo:

fingers crossed no delays tomorrow. If I NEVER see snow again it will be too soon!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter