Calling all January 2011 POP'pers!!!

Woo Hoo!!!! We have 3 more days!!!!! However, time seems to have slowed down. It was flying by but yesterday and now today seem to be so slow...... And I'm having so much trouble concentrating on work :(

Me too!! I'm obsessing about the weather. It's warm now but accuweather.com has it down into the 60's the whole time we are there (1/26-2/2).

I would like at least ONE day to swim in the pool....PLEASE!! It was FREEZING in 2009 when we went the same week. 60's are OK though. They have rain for Sat. 1/29, that would be total bummer at AK.

First, alaskanmommy, I'm crossing all of my fingers and toes that you get out today.:flower3: If I don't see you posting then hopefully you're on your way to WDW!:yay:

I'm glad I'm not the only one not packed. I have sooooo much more stuff to do before we go.:sad2: Also, the waiting to pack until the night before must be a DH thing. Mine is the same way.:rotfl:

Its definetly a DH thing. I've been trying to get things together and figure out what we're taking. He told me two weeks before the day we leave, that we are going to Disney. Now he keeps saying...We can pack on Friday when we get off work. Uh...we both get home around 5, sometimes later, and our flight leaves 6am Saturday morning.

But I still love the fact that he surprised me with a Disney vacation!:lovestruc

Me too!! I'm obsessing about the weather. It's warm now but accuweather.com has it down into the 60's the whole time we are there (1/26-2/2).

I would like at least ONE day to swim in the pool....PLEASE!! It was FREEZING in 2009 when we went the same week. 60's are OK though. They have rain for Sat. 1/29, that would be total bummer at AK.

I wouldn't worry too much about it until you get closer. I've been watching it for about a week now and when I started looking it was supposed to be 60's and rain our first few days. Now it's sunny and low 70's. That rain and cold just seems to get pushed farther back everyday! Hopefully it will stay away while we're all down there!!! :sunny::sunny::sunny:

I wouldn't worry too much about it until you get closer. I've been watching it for about a week now and when I started looking it was supposed to be 60's and rain our first few days. Now it's sunny and low 70's. That rain and cold just seems to get pushed farther back everyday! Hopefully it will stay away while we're all down there!!! :sunny::sunny::sunny:

I hope so....it was cold in 2009 but still had an awesome time! Have fun, I'll be the one with the 3 little girls....in matching outfits whenever possible!!! LOL

Hi guys! We made it out and are currently waiting to hop on Magical Express!!! :). Good luck and happy traveling to all!!!

Well, now weather.com has 70 degrees for 1/26-1/28...I'll believe that one. I'm done with accuweather..LOL!! Happy travels everyone...........time is going so SLOW!!!!! I want to get out of here NOW...I'm going to start obsessing about our weather, so far I saw snow for Tuesday, it better not mess up my 640AM flight on Wed. Last time we had a 1pm flight that didn't leave until 4pm due to weather....can I just get one on time flight..PLEASE!!! Found some clips for $1 to keep the ponchos on the stroller....why was that purchase so exciting? I don't know, but it was! Happy Disney planning everyone...1 week to go for me!

Woo Hoo!!!! I'm officially done with work :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Today was a terrible day. It drug by so badly and I just could not force myself to concentrate on work. At least it's over with!

Tomorrow I'm helping in DS class at school and finishing up all the PTA stuff at the school I need to get done!! Then I need to throw in a load or two of laundry and we'll be all set! (Aside from DH, who still hasn't packed a thing :headache:)

At this time in 48 hours we will be most of the way done with our flight and almost be there!!!!!!!

Hi guys! We made it out and are currently waiting to hop on Magical Express!!! :). Good luck and happy traveling to all!!!

Glad to hear you made it out!!! Get Pop warmed up for us. We'll all be down over the next few days!!! Look out Pop it's the Dis invation!!

Packing for our flight tomorrow evening! so excited!!!! XOXO

At this time tomorrow, we will be leaving for the airport!!!!!!! :banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

So excited for you guys!!! We'll be joining you on Sunday!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The temp here this morning is 18 degress and the windchill makes it feel like 8!!! :eek: Come on Sunday!! I need to be in Disney!!!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter