Cam & Howard's Vow Renewal PJ -1/12/09 - WP&WH--p.98: TRIP REPORT BEGINS

It's been forever since I've posted here, but we just received our CD from our MK photo session (we didn't want to pay full price for the CD since we also had hundreds of beautiful photos that Randy Chapman took throughout the day, so I only just ordered it). I am so happy that there are several that I want to have enlarged to display in our home and in my office.

Here are my favorites, in no particular order (sorry for the photo overload!):

I absolutely LOVED being in the Magic Kingdom and having this extraordinary experience. But, I'm very uncomfortable having my photo taken, and I think it shows in these photos. Fortunately, the ones that Randy took later in the morning and throughout the day show me completely at ease and enjoying the true joy and happiness of the day.

I'm so glad you posted these pictures!! I think you have a bunch here that are really beautiful. I think my favorite is the the two of you looking at each other on the walkway leading up to the castle, but I also love the one of the two of you in front of the partner statue with the castle. And the ones inside the castle are lovely too. Oh, and the one with the fountain...

Ok, I admit it, I liked them all!! Who was your Disney photographer?

Glad you enjoyed the experience and that you were so happy with Randy's work later on in the day.

Brooke

Cam, I think you look absolutely lovely. They're all beautiful pictures, but I particularly like you in front of Magic Kingdom, and then one of the both of you in the mirror.

It has taken me a week to read all of your posts, Cam. What a beautiful bride! I was excited to see that you live in Delaware - so do I! I am a UD alum. Keep up the great work with the marathons - you look fabulous!

Hi Cam! Its been ages since Ive seen you on here but just saw these pictures and had to comment. You look gorgeous! How are you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter