camper rentals???

ghcoughlin

Mouseketeer
Hi!Just when I accept the fact we won't be back to WDW for a year or so...DH starts putting the Disney Bug in my ear.
We have come very close to buying a camper this year.We have decided to put that purchase into 2004.We thought we would rent a camper to make sure it's what the family truely wants.So DH comes up with the idea of renting a camper and towing it to FW.We have stayed in the cabins and just love it there.We were always jealous of the campers and RVs.Then I thought the best thing to do would be to drive down in our Expedition.Once there rent a camper off site and camp at FW.I don't think our Maiden Voyage with a camper should be 1500 miles trek to Florida.Has anyone done this?Or does anyone know of a place to rent campers??
Any info is greatly appreciated!!!!
Heidi

I found this site that shows many different places to rent RV's. Do a search (cntrl+f) for Kissimmee to find the places closest to FW! (We haven't tried any of these yet - I'm just sharing the site I found) :)
Camper rentals

Great minds & all. I was just wondering the same thing. Thanks for the link Rhonda.

I love this place.

Our maiden voyage in our travel trailer was from Chicago area to Florida. My DH was so excited he decided to leave at 4pm the afternoon before we were scheduled to leave. Put me in a tizzy! We made it to northcentral Indiana. It started to rain and it was our first time hooking up. If we didn't look "green" I don't know who does! By the third night, we had the hook up down pat. We pull with a Diesel Excursion and we just love the TT! If you truly want to know what it's like traveling with a TT, I recommend renting one from home and getting the whole experience. Fun! I don't have any experience with renting, just make sure a potential troublesome rental doesn't discourage you from buying!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter