Can a Californian Help Please

cathys

Earning My Ears
I am trying to find how to get the fan club card. The site at Universal appears to be down, only blank pages load (Ive tried for over a week). I expected I could get one from the California Teacher's Assn but they no longer have these types of cards. My nephew even works for a Vivendi owned company (same co that owns Universal) and hasn't been able to get one yet (new employee may not know quite how to find one).

Anyway, is there anyone in CA who can tell me where they have gotten their card? A credit union, big employer (I know lots of people), etc. I would appreciate it. I've even tried calling but can't get any answers so far from Universal in CA.

I tried to get an Entertainment rate but they have been unavailable. I did get a Club Card rate. I even ordered my tickets from the web site as someone said theirs came with a fan card, but alas, no such luck for me.

Any help would be appreciated. We won't be staying at HRH until 11/29.

Thanks for the bump, although I wasn't able to find help here, I finally called the fanclub number in Orlando, they couldn't help with any leads for CA so gave me the fanclub number for CA and I called them and they sent a card. Still could never find any credit union or company that offered them, and am amazed that I cannot even get AAA discounts for Orlando in CA only for Universal Studios/California. I'm guessing that Disney doing away with the MKC means that many companies don't bother getting these perks.

The web site is still down, so I have no idea what the other benefits of the card may be, but at least I have the fan club rate at HRH!!

Hi cathys,

Hope this helps you:)
Want some really exciting benefits? Put yourself right in the middle of Hollywood, with the Universal Studios Fan Club. As a Fan Club member, you'll enjoy special admission, merchandise and restaurant discounts at Universal Studios Hollywood. Here are some exciting Fan Club benefits:

Universal Studios Hollywood®

World's Largest Movie Studio and Theme ParkSM

Save $4.00 per person Off General admission (up to 6 people). Adult admission: $39 Child (ages 3-11) admission: $29 Standard admission Adult: $43 Child(3-11): $33

Save $4.00 Off the price of a Hollywood City Pass (up to 6 people). Adult Price: $55 Child Price: $35

Universal Studios Hollywood in Park Stores

Animal Stars, Backlot, Cartooniversal, E.T. Toy Closet, Jurassic Outfitters, Lucy's Boutique, Mode Extreme, Nick Stuff, Silver Screen Collectibles, Studio Styles, T2 Gear and Supply, Take One, Time Travelers Depot, Tram Central, Universal Studios Store and Universal Surf Shack. 10% OFF (Excludes: Film, Candy and Collectibles).

Universal CityWalk®

Now you can get all of LA without driving all of LA. Universal CityWalk is LA's premier one-stop entertainment center.

CityWalk Restaurants and Clubs (Hollywood location)

BB Kings's Blues Club & Memphis Style Restuarant-

Authentic Memphis style cuisine and live Blues music seven nights a week. Free admission/no cover. Excluding special events.

Buca di Beppo

Family style Italian food. 15% OFF.

Cafe Puccino

A European-themes bakery serving coffee and cappuccino, 10% OFF food and beverage.

Cafe Tu Tu Tango

The eclectic menu forcuses on appetizer sized portions meant to be shared. 10% OFF.

Camacho's Cantina

Mexican cuisine served in an authentic South of the border setting. 10% discount of food only.

Daily Grill Short Order

Great American food - chicken pot pie, mashed potatoes, and more. 10% OFF.

Gladstone's Universal

L.A.'s favorite seafood restaurant. 10% OFF food and beverage.

Hollywood FreeZway

Serving a delicious treat of Haagan-Daz ice cream. 10% OFF all food and beverage.

Howl at the Moon

An entertaining dueling piano bar where you are guaranteed a good time. FREE admission Sun.-Thurs. Offer not valid for special events or holidays.

Jerry's Famous Deli

10% OFF food and beverage.

Jody Maroni's Sausage Kingdom

Serving gourmet sausage sandwiches. 10% OFF all menu items.

Karl Strauss Brewery Garden Restaurant

American cuisine and premium handcrafted beers. 10% OFF

Panda

A quick-service Chinese food restaurant in CityFood Court. 10% OFF regularly priced food.

Pit Fire Pizza Co.

10% OFF food and beverage.

Shanghai and Mein

The best noodle dishes and Dim Sum this city has to offer. 10% OFF food and beverage.

Tropical Nut Company

Provides an assortment of warm roasted nuts, honeys, and much more. 10% OFF.

Wasabi at CityWalk

Great Sushi, CityWalk style. 10% OFF food and beverage.

Wetzel's Pretzels

Fresh-baked daily, these hand-rolled pretzels come in ten great flavors. 10% OFF food and beverage.

Wizardz Magic Dinner Theater

Enjoy dinner while magicians dazzle you with their theater of illusion. 10% OFF dinner show only, cannot be combined with any other offer. Reservations suggested. Valid for up to 6 people.

CityWalk One-of-a-kind Shops

Adobe Road

A collection of Native American artwear including jewelry, skins and shirts. 15% OFF

All Star Collectibles

10% OFF all merchandise except memorabilia and cards.

Atomic Garage

5% OFF on all snowboards, skateboards, surfboards, and related accessories. 10% OFF on all fashion apparel and shoes.

Awesome Atoms

Scientific games and educational toys for children of all ages. 10% OFF.

Cirque de Bijoux

Designer costume jewelry in a circus-like whimsical setting. 10% OFF.

Dapy

Featuring popular licensed products with an emphasis on humor. 10% OFF all merchandise.

Hollywood Harley Davidson

Provides a wide assortment of collectible Harley Davidson merchandise. 10% OFF.

Kelly Slater's Quiksilver Boardrider's Club

Everything from boardshorts to surfing to snowboarding hard goods. 10% regular priced merchandise.

Laundry Matt's

Politically incorrect T-shirts and adult-themed gifts. 10% OFF.

Martin Lawrence Galleries

$100 off any purchase of a limited edition graphic sculpture valued at $1000 or more. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts and does not apply to artist commissions or special purchases. (Certain restrictions apply)

Out*Takes

Puts you in the movies, TV and magazines with the magic of photography. 10% OFF.

Retro Rad

Vintage and nostalgic clothing as well as collectibles. 10% OFF

Skechers USA

20% OFF any footwear purchase.

Sparky's

Unique vintage items and lots of really swell stuff. 10% OFF on all regular price merchandise.

Things for Another World

Comic books, action figures and collectibles from Dark Horse comics. 10% OFF all merchandise.

UCLA Spirit Store

UCLA logo merchandise capturing the spirit of UCLA. 15% OFF regular priced merchandise.

NASCAR Silicon Motor Speedway TM

Puts you behind the wheel of a stock car racing at 195 mph. One FREE crew seat.

Conveniently Located Accommodations

Anabelle Hotel - For standard room, single or double, special rate of $109.00 all year round except 12/28/01-01/02/02 for reservations call, (818) 845-8586.

Beverly Garland Holiday Inn - 20% off and FREE parking and FREE Shuttle to Universal Studios Hollywood. For reservations, call (818)980-8000.

Hilton Universal City and Towers* - For standard room, single or double occupancy, special rate of $130.00. Conveniently located across from the entrance of Universal Studios Hollywood. For reservations, call (818) 506-2500.

Hyatt West Hollywood - 10% off Tramento entree.

Le Parc Suite Hotel - Studio King Suites $165.75. For reservations, call (310) 855-8888

Le Reve Hotel - 30% off. For reservations, call (310) 967-6301

Nite Inn Studio City - 10% off summer rates and 20% off winter rates. For reservations, call (818) 508-8023

Safari Inn - For standard room, single or double, special rate of $79.00 except 12/28/00-1/2/01. For reservations call (818) 845-8586

Sheraton Universal* - 25% Off room rates. For reservations, call (818) 509-2716

Sportsmen's Lodge - 20% Off. For reservations, call (818) 769-4700

* Universal Studios shuttle provides you with FREE transportation to Universal Studios Hollywood and CityWalk

Car Rental Alamo - Save up to 20% on car rentals by calling 1-800-354-2322 and request ID# 609351 and Rate Code BY at time of reservation.

Discount applies to base rate only and does not include taxes (including VLF taxes up to $1.89 per day in California and VAT/GST), other governmentally-authorized or imposed surcharges, license and concession recoupment fees, airport fees, and optional items. Renter must meet standard age and credit requirements. Rates higher for drivers under age 25. U.S. requires 24-hour advance reservations. Europe requires 8-hour advance reservations (48-hour advance reservation required for licensee locations). Peak period and holiday blackout dates may apply. May not be combined with other discounts or promotional rates. Availability is limited.

Additional Savings

Spencer Gifts, Glow and Dapy stores. - Save 10% on all merchandise

Legoland California - $2.00 off general admission

Museum of Tolerance - $1.00 off adult ticket

Fan Club Membership

Fan Club membership is available thru your employee services or Human Resources Department. Fan Club cards are issued through your employer and not to individuals. To have your company apply for membership, please use the REFER MY HR DIRECTOR button or call 1-888-309-9824.

Not available to the general public. All membership benefits are subject to change without notice. Fan Club membership cards have no cash value and cannot be combined with any other offers. Membership cards must be presented at time of transactions in order to be valid.

fan club hollywood

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Now I am hungry for Pad Thai...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter