Can anyone join?

when they elect you pledgemaster, you can make your own rules. THis is abou the fort you know.

So sorry Pledgemaster. I just did not want my favorite beverage to be left out. I ask of you, Your greatness, may we please consume beer?

You are welcome here but there is a 16 page application that must be completed. Usual information such as social security number, 4 references and banking and financial information. Gatordad will contact you about this in the near future. :thumbsup2

16 pages :eek: I am only on page 3!!

Your first mission as a Fort Fiend is to research Kungaloosh. I need a 12 page paper on history, and how to drink it properly. Brother Jim or Stalktester can assist you in your Jedi training.

12 page report :confused3 mine is almost done!!!!

I've been lurking around here for awhile now and everyone here seems like so much fun so my question is, do you have to camp at the Fort to join the "group" or can you just be a wannabe camper and still join? I haven't camped since I was young but am taking my 2 DS's tent camping :scared1: for the first time this summer. Hopefully that will turn into many more trips after that and not the opposite!

Let me introduce myself....Hi my name is Soni and I'm a wannabe camper. :cool1:

WELCOME ! :thumbsup2 No, you do not have to be a camper,,a wanna be camper will do just fine.
It is however imperative that you like to fish or have least thought about eating fish at some point in your life.:laughing:
This is the greatest buncha folk you'll meet on the Dis. :banana:
And if I tend to rub you the wrong way,,just tell my wife, 2GoofyCampers, and she'll set me straight. Welcome!

Reading all the fun you guys had over the 4th makes me really wish I had a TT :sad1: I don't know who Donnie is but I laughed out loud at work (and received a few dirty looks) when I read what you guys did to his campsite.

Reading all the fun you guys had over the 4th makes me really wish I had a TT :sad1: I don't know who Donnie is but I laughed out loud at work (and received a few dirty looks) when I read what you guys did to his campsite.

Heeheehee I would have liked to have seen that myself...donnie ( aka : stacktester ...ha ).

Donnie posts as Stacktester - think Otter from "Animal House" :rotfl2:

Bama ED

Kungaloosh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/4 cup Capt Morgan Spiced Rum
1/4 cup Blackberry Brandy
1/4 cup OJ
1/4 cup Strawberry Daiquiri Mix

blend with ice till slushy.

Plus don't forget to teach the new girl the hand motions as you say the secret club phrase/words....:rolleyes:

So sorry Pledgemaster. I just did not want my favorite beverage to be left out. I ask of you, Your greatness, may we please consume beer?

Yes, it is encouraged... lol

whoaaaaaa I know nothing about 'dat.

Soni, if you can stand us....if you understand and appreciate the sarcasm that runs rampant here....you're more than welcome to to be as stupid as we are and waste too much of your life here with us!!! Good to have ya!!!!

I second that.

Don't buy into the Kungaloosh recipe. It's much overated. At first you're like hmmmmmm, this is good. After about 3 or so they catch up and then you are forced to do a field sobriety test in front of a golf cart dash cam. It's a given you will fail and then you get your golf cart license taken away. Then you're forced to ride shotgun. Another tip, go when the people who post on here most aren't going to be at the fort.

Donnie posts as Stacktester - think Otter from "Animal House" :rotfl2:

Bama ED

OMG ED!!! Never, ever confuse Donnie with an Otter!!! ANY kind of an otter. HE KILL YOU!! He tried to kill poor little Wynottah on the 4th, and all she wanted to do was give him a hug. Donnie is a great chef, but he's an otter hater.

Its fun for everyone but Donnie/Stacktester....he was the brunt of more jokes than anyone human should be able to handle in a single weekend....but he apparently handled it like a pro!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter