Can anyone join?

Been a long time since I saw the movie. He was the one that made the car into the float/tank right? If it is, I like that one.

Is this him? (Also known as "Gill")
gillW.jpg

No Donnie: you can't use my truck to re-a-range/ hide thier campers the next time you catch them at the Fort.

I'm considering along the lines of hiring Tungpo to dismantle her golf cart into little teeny tiny itty bitty pieces. Of course we'll leave the parts there and a couple screwdrivers so her and Addie can put it back together. Did I ever mention my pyrotechnics background btw??????:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I shoveled out more than I took lol. I think I wished salmonela poisoning on MrsGus when she didn't let me have her golf cart keys. I had made chicken kabobs and taken some over to her. Hence the wish for the salmonela. Obviously my wish didn't come true. After that it was game on with her and Addie.

Yes, you DID wish Salmonella on Ms. Gus!!!!

Yes, you DID wish Salmonella on Ms. Gus!!!!

It was a joke. I would never wish that. I'm looking at doing something different for the LDGG. Any ideas? It'll be hard to beat Renee's deer meet especially since they don't have much of it since Steve can't seem to shoot a deer. Maybe we should tie one to a tree and then see what happens.:rotfl2:

It was a joke. I would never wish that. I'm looking at doing something different for the LDGG. Any ideas? It'll be hard to beat Renee's deer meet especially since they don't have much of it since Steve can't seem to shoot a deer. Maybe we should tie one to a tree and then see what happens.:rotfl2:

You want to tie Steve or Renee to a tree???? No wonder people avoid these grand gatherings, you are mean.

I know you were kidding!!

Hey, and I'm the New Yorker who eats Venison!

From the way Donnie does dishes, anyone is subject to salmonella or dysentery.:lmao:

donniesink.jpg

Wow alot happens in here in one morning....I'll have to check back more often. :rotfl:

To answer a previous poster, yes I am divorced and a single mom to my 2 sons. Sorry I don't know how to post a pic on here. We are tent camping in the back yard tonight to practice for our trip to the beach in a few weeks, wish me luck! I've got the tent up and everything looks good so far, I don't know that we'll have any Kungaloosh this time but I'll probably try that recipe later. ;)

You guys are so funny and I'm glad I found this board, just glad I'm not Donnie. :rotfl2: Dude they give you such a hard time, but it's good if you can take it in stride, I wouldn't retaliate, them pickin' on you just means they love you being in their circle. :grouphug: Right????:confused3

Oh and I'll be at AS Movies the week of Halloween, will anyone here be at the Fort during that time?

We'll be at the Fort! There are actually quite a few DIS'rs that are going to be there. Bring the boys over to run and play and try some Kungaloosh with us. :thumbsup2

Btw, I only met Donnie once at the Fort and he seemed like a really nice guy. (pushing the love connection here...hehe j/k) And I agree with you...if they pick on 'em, that means they like him.

Oh and I'll be at AS Movies the week of Halloween, will anyone here be at the Fort during that time?

I have ressies for FtW 10/30 - 11/2. Can't miss Halloween at FtW!!!

Donnie's a real cream puff. He tries to come off as a bad @zz, but he just can't pull it off!! (don't tell him I said so, but he's easy on the eyes too - if ya know what I mean! ;) I really enjoyed getting to know him. I saw his DD pop in a couple of times - and she's a real cutie, too!!

Donnie's ok, but that nervous tic of his drives me up the wall.

Thank you all for your votes of confidence. Debbie if you look at the pic of me washing the crock pot I took the hose off and just used the spigot. Doesn't that count for better cleanliness? You don't think the sewer water comes back that far do you? Oh and that was after the lid got dropped and broken. :lmao:

Wow alot happens in here in one morning....I'll have to check back more often. :rotfl:

To answer a previous poster, yes I am divorced and a single mom to my 2 sons. Sorry I don't know how to post a pic on here. We are tent camping in the back yard tonight to practice for our trip to the beach in a few weeks, wish me luck! I've got the tent up and everything looks good so far, I don't know that we'll have any Kungaloosh this time but I'll probably try that recipe later. ;)

You guys are so funny and I'm glad I found this board, just glad I'm not Donnie. :rotfl2: Dude they give you such a hard time, but it's good if you can take it in stride, I wouldn't retaliate, them pickin' on you just means they love you being in their circle. :grouphug: Right????:confused3

welcome to the group. You are now a full member with rights and voting priviliges.

Another tip, go when the people who post on here most aren't going to be at the fort.

:lmao:

I'm considering along the lines of hiring Tungpo to dismantle her golf cart into little teeny tiny itty bitty pieces. Of course we'll leave the parts there and a couple screwdrivers so her and Addie can put it back together. Did I ever mention my pyrotechnics background btw??????:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

If its a yamaha I can have it apart in minutes :thumbsup2 I always bring tools when camping.

Debbie if you look at the pic of me washing the crock pot I took the hose off and just used the spigot. Doesn't that count for better cleanliness? You don't think the sewer water comes back that far do you? Oh and that was after the lid got dropped and broken. :lmao:

I noticed when the pic was first posted you were not using the hose :thumbsup2 .

Here is the list so far. I'am sure there will be more added

LarryJ - 1600 Loop hopefully
Lindsey-family me & DH
Pirate Jeff & Cathy and Louie the 3 legged wonder dog 700 loop???
Us3-Sonya,Bud,dd9,dd4,dd2
momoffive prob loop2000
OssipeeDisneyNut in the 2000 loop
Tiggger1 (me, dh, dd5, ds18 months) cabins
des1954 - Otter-Spotter, thru Nov 2nd
Perkins/Weidman family
QueenGoblin, DH, DD(5) and DD(1)
MomofPirate&Mickey, hoping for loop 2000
Take Your Pick: Grand Gathering for 21! Loop 1000 hopefully.
We4mickey and Fourgonefishn You can't make us go home!
Carol & Rick and the Mouse-ke-T@B

Stop over and say HI, Bring the kids over Halloween night for trick or treating in the fort. We will be giving out the microwave popcorn packs

welcome to the group. You are now a full member with rights and voting priviliges.

:worship: I will treasure this membership welcome forever.

Wow is this Disboards or Love Connection?:lmao: Why does Donnie need all this help finding love?:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter