Cancelled "Hard to Get" ADR's for next week!

CanadianWDWfan

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I just cancelled all of my ADR's for next week!

Le Cellier, 1900 Park Fare, Teppan Edo, Crystal Palace, Sci Fi, Ohana, Chef Mickey's, Donald's Safari Breakfast, Cape May, Kona.

Good Luck! :goodvibes

wow I guess this is the reason many people dont get reservations:eek: sorry i just had to add my two cents.

I can see the point on 15th May the OP has 3 adrs for between 5pm and 6pm I thought disney cancelled if you had 2 or more in the same time period on the same day.

The 17th two breakfast times less than 2 hours apart for same place. T 18th and the 20th the dinners are not even an hour or two apart. I guess Disney doesnt cancel them. But it does go to show that people are booking two or three meals at a time since they dont know where they will be.

I read a post last August about someone who had over 100 ADR's made for one trip.

Multi booking....Not cool....IMO.

Wow how was that one found out?

Someone, a DISer, phoned in to make ADR's and got a very chatty CM. They had a conversation about how difficult is was to get any decent times and the CM told the story about catching several people with huge numbers of ADR's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter