Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

Been up since 5:40am....I'm very disappointed that I haven't come close to getting a CAN nibble. I'm looking for 12/4 so maybe thats the issue :(

One last question- how will we get into the CP? Will something pop up after we dine?

One last question- how will we get into the CP? Will something pop up after we dine?
Your server will give you cards with the show time, and you will enter the queue for that show. The line can/will be long, even though it is for guests who booked dining packages. Be sure to get in the correct line, as one also forms for guests who did not book packages.

OMG........I called the Dining Line at EXACTLY 7am.........EXACTLY and the wait time is 2 HOURS.........you've got to be kidding me :headache:

Your server will give you cards with the show time, and you will enter the queue for that show. The line can/will be long, even though it is for guests who booked dining packages. Be sure to get in the correct line, as one also forms for guests who did not book packages.

Do we think the reservation line will actually be long this year? There seem to be so few reservations.

I’m happy to have stumbled my way into a reservation (thanks to this thread sending me to the app) but so frustrated by the whole process. I just checked the website again out of curiosity and it still gives that same “unable to book” error. It shouldn’t be this hard.

OMG........I called the Dining Line at EXACTLY 7am.........EXACTLY and the wait time is 2 HOURS.........you've got to be kidding me :headache:

I waited 4 when it said the wait was “more than 2 hours”…it didn’t matter if I called right at 7 or later in the day.

If they give you a call-back option, take it! I've had very good luck with that method. They don't always offer it though. Good luck.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter