Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

I finally got one to book for 12/30 at GG. Good luck to those still fighting. Also found a Rose & Crown 855pm for 1/1… still missing any fireworks package, but that’s almost as good.

This would have been our first CP. Does anybody know if tickets ever come back up 24 hours out when people cancel? Or does it not work like normal dining reservations in that way?

Several people have said go to regular ADR page not CP page. When you go to the ADR page, dont you then have to select the CP??

that’s how I got mine. It was on the very bottom. I had options for Garden Grill and Coral Reef on the 18th. They were still showing up a few minutes ago. I also tried for the 20th (not sure on what day we want to go) and never saw anything.

I feel this is the last time I'm getting up early to do this.

Me too. Planning vacations should be fun. Disney makes it hard by not following their own rules. Load everything at once at the time you say you will. Don't load them early. Don't have system errors on the main page where you are supposed to book. Give the benefit you promised to hotel guests of booking early. So frustrated. Ready for some different vacations going forward. For the money we spend there, we get second-class service too often these days.

My only hope is they open other options I would prefer to have booked in the first place - recognizing this is a long shot.

Seems everything on the first night is booked. Not surprised. First night in two years, many fans and people are eager to return and then there are the vloggers who must be there to document! This would be our first experience so perhaps we will brave the long line if no other dining option.

It does just make me mad that this opened early - like at midnight or something because people were getting it long before 6. And mad at myself for not thinking to check.

My only hope is they open other options I would prefer to have booked in the first place - recognizing this is a long shot.

Seems everything on the first night is booked. Not surprised. First night in two years, many fans and people are eager to return and then there are the vloggers who must be there to document! This would be our first experience so perhaps we will brave the long line if no other dining option.

My advice is to keep looking. I'm sure dates/times will open up over the coming weeks due to cancellations, etc... I've always had good luck in the past getting reservations we wanted even the week before. I know this is a unique circumstance, but you never know....

that’s how I got mine. It was on the very bottom. I had options for Garden Grill and Coral Reef on the 18th. They were still showing up a few minutes ago. I also tried for the 20th (not sure on what day we want to go) and never saw anything.

Was this the ADR page in the app - just looking for lunch or dinner on your date with the list of restaurants coming up below? Or do you mean on the website?

It does just make me mad that this opened early - like at midnight or something because people were getting it long before 6. And mad at myself for not thinking to check.

It wasn't midnight. I checked all the way until 1 or 1:30 (from the ADR page and the Candlelight page). What makes me made is I checked multiple times in the night, but only used the Candlelight page - was getting that error message so I assumed they hadn't loaded yet. Then, I find out they had loaded but were only available from the ADR page. So I spent the night waking up and checking the wrong spot. Beyond frustrating experience from Disney's IT department. Seriously the last trip there in a very long time.

I wasn't even thinking about all the vloggers etc 🙄 that first night.
I hope y'all are able to watch. We've been a couple times so it's not the end of the world if we don't get to go.
It's very frustrating that they open reservations early. And I've NEVER been able to book any dining reservation on the app - if times come up, they always give me an error when I click them. Disney IT!!! *shakes fist*

I finally got one to book for 12/30 at GG. Good luck to those still fighting. Also found a Rose & Crown 855pm for 1/1… still missing any fireworks package, but that’s almost as good.

HOW???! My account is only showing the 60 day calendar. I can't get anything to work for beyond 12/25. I need 12/29 or 12/30

What makes me mad is they must have been available sometime early in the night. I was checking on my phone, but they weren't showing directly from the Candlelight check availability page. You had to get to them from the regular ADR page. Why do they pull crap like this and punish those trying to follow the system they told us to follow? Spent much of the night checking. So frustrated.
On the app…it looks like this:

View attachment 616484
It wasn't midnight. I checked all the way until 1 or 1:30 (from the ADR page and the Candlelight page). What makes me made is I checked multiple times in the night, but only used the Candlelight page - was getting that error message so I assumed they hadn't loaded yet. Then, I find out they had loaded but were only available from the ADR page. So I spent the night waking up and checking the wrong spot. Beyond frustrating experience from Disney's IT department. Seriously the last trip there in a very long time.

Thanks for sharing! I wish I would have thought to try this option instead... it is not the best way to get ADRS so I avoid that method. I ususally enter the desired restaurants name. So in this case I went through the link to the website and the drop downs that came up there which obv were not working!

Unhappy with the IT department yet again. I get it is just a vacation and not someones life which is what happens when I make a mistake at work. But still. When the things are perpetually taken away and prices increased to pay more for less it is incredibly frustrating to say the least.

How demoralizing it must be to work for a notoriously under performing team.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter