• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

How do you know what show time you got? I got a reservation at the Garden Grill but it did not give the option of show times
Are you sure you got a DP for Garden Grill? I saw an ADR earlier this morning for it but it was at 8:25 pm and it was not a DP ADR, just a regular ADR.

It opened early. Was able to book Garden Grill Christmas week. The reservation shows up in the app as CAN - Garden Grill (8:30 PM) Lunch - indicating our show time of 8:30.

EVERYTHING IS SOLD OUT. I've been on hold for 2+ hours and the recording just said that they are sold out and everything online is up-to-date.

Word on the street is that the packages are having trouble loading (shocking I know 😉) and IT is working on it. Those who have been able to make reservations so far can’t even have phone CMs assist… they can’t see them.

Excellent, so I guess I'll be refreshing every minute all day! Good think I work from home! :P

So, I know I shouldn't complain that we got a dinning package at a restaurant we didn't want when others didn't get anything. But how bad is Coral Reef? It seems a little off putting to eat seafood while seafood swims around you, and the décor looks cheap from the pictures. Not exactly what we had in mind for a Christmas lunch. I am honestly thinking of canceling at this point and just skipping CP. If any non-dinning package or dinning package Biergarten spots open, that's what I will do. Otherwise, I may sit on it. But I would love to hear if others have eaten there.

I don’t think they loaded them all I checked at midnight nothing, at 5:50 am saw a few lunch reservations only on the ap for garden grill which I booked nothing for the other restaurants. The website was crashing so I was only able to search on the ap. The times for the show on 12/4 were 5:15 and 8:30.

So, I know I shouldn't complain that we got a dinning package at a restaurant we didn't want when others didn't get anything. But how bad is Coral Reef? It seems a little off putting to eat seafood while seafood swims around you, and the décor looks cheap from the pictures. Not exactly what we had in mind for a Christmas lunch. I am honestly thinking of canceling at this point and just skipping CP. If any non-dinning package or dinning package Biergarten spots open, that's what I will do. Otherwise, I may sit on it. But I would love to hear if others have eaten there.
The Coral Reef This is the restaurant I really wanted because for medical reasons that’s really the only place I can eat.

I’m in the call queue… now getting a message through the hold music saying packages are sold out 😩

The Coral Reef This is the restaurant I really wanted because for medical reasons that’s really the only place I can eat.

You aren't there on Christmas day, are you? If so, I would be happy to let you know if we decide to cancel and try to time it so you can snag it. I just don't know if that is what we will do yet.

EVERYTHING IS SOLD OUT. I've been on hold for 2+ hours and the recording just said that they are sold out and everything online is up-to-date.
I've been on hold for 90 minutes. They just put a recorded message about how all packages are sold out. I've been up since 5 and am beyond disappointed.

They are not, lol. I can book a package right now for 12/30. What a mess

DA581894-BCA3-479A-9D9D-59B183E92099.png51BA772F-5B03-4D96-8136-5E7B7CAD278B.png

Last edited:
I feel the same about Rose and Crown. It was the only I could get and the only one I absolutely didn’t want. I’ve checked out the menu before since it’s so popular and am always so confused about why people find it appealing. My SO and I decided we’re just going to go to get our tickets but not actually eat there.

I also just got the wait time message. What a joke. How is this sold out when the website was glitching and most people couldn’t even access these? I’m staying on hold to ask about the couple dates that are outside the 60-day window to see if they’ll still pop up or if they’re also sold out to the 60+10 people. I wish the dining alerts could do one for these packages, but it doesn’t look like it. I guess I’ll just keep obsessively refreshing for the next two months hoping for cancellations. Sigh.

This is utterly infuriating and demoralizing. I have been trying so hard to get a reservation for lunch at Biergarten (a family tradition) since the exact second my 60+5 window opened up. Not a single opening has appeared. I was willing to pay for the CP package, even though I don't want it, just to get this ADR. And so I have been trying non-stop since 5:55 a.m. today. And somehow, the opportunity has passed me by.

I love Disney. But there are times when when they can shove it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter