Candlelight Processional Returning!! Nov 26 - December 30th

I’m not getting anything on the app either. I’ll probably have to cross my fingers and hope it doesn’t sell out before I can call at 7. 😭

Same. App says it can't load that screen and website just tells me it can't check. So frustrating!!

Seeing plenty of availability on 11/27 for Biergarten and Garden Grill only, Only via the app, nothing on website.

I was able to get it to come up on the desktop computer. You can't go through the CP link. I keeps giving the "unable to search" message. You have go through the Reserve Dining link, search dinner on our date to get it. I got the last reservation on 12/19. It was for my least favorite restaurant, but I got one for the 7 p.m. show. I suppose I should count myself as lucky.

I was just on a ‘chat with us’ on the MDE and was told “nothing is available for Biergarten on 12/25”. I am having the same issues on the site and MDE. Trying very hard to not just reschedule this whole trip into February. :(

I was able to get it to come up on the desktop computer. You can't go through the CP link. I keeps giving the "unable to search" message. You have go through the Reserve Dining link, search dinner on our date to get it. I got the last reservation on 12/19. It was for my least favorite restaurant, but I got one for the 7 p.m. show. I suppose I should count myself as lucky.
Even when I do that it just takes me back to the CP dining page. I don’t see a link for individual restaurants on the search page

Regular general dining search page, entered date and selected EPCOT. After an hour of checking through the check availability page, I got a GG lunch for 12/11. May the odds be ever in your favor.

I finally got one at the Garden Grill. Not my first choice. I kept refreshing the page and it came up thru the dining reservation and using the date

I am now able to see availability for our date (Dec 8) on website, and the only place with an opening for lunch is Garden Grill. All others state "no availability". This could be accurate or a glitch. Who knows?

I was able to make a res for 12/27 at Rose and Crown at 1:45, but received no information about the show? What am I doing wrong?

I was able to make a res for 12/27 at Rose and Crown at 1:45, but received no information about the show? What am I doing wrong?
It should show CAN and list show time. Ours shows 7pm. Maybe it just made a regular lunch reservation.

I finally grabbed a Garden Grill using the method described above - entering the date and time on the dining page, limiting it to Epcot and then scrolling down to the packages. It's not our preferred restaurant or date, but we can make it work. I'm still refreshing the page over and over to try and get at least our preferred date, but nothing is coming up. Could they really all be sold out?

I’m not getting anything on the app either. I’ll probably have to cross my fingers and hope it doesn’t sell out before I can call at 7. 😭
I’ve tried the app and don’t even see the Processional!

I got a date with that method for a day we’re not even in EPCOT and had other plans. This is ridiculous that they a giant media company can’t get their flipping IT to work. This basically ruins our whole trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter