Candy from your childhood that they no longer make

Most of the things mentioned I see all the time at the Dollar Tree or World Market.

Things I don't ever see are candy cigarettes-which I used to love, or shredded gum in pouches or round containers that mimicked tobacco chew! What were candy makers thinking with those things?
Chunky bars, never see those anymore.

They still make Big League Chew, I get it for my ds. A baseball player invented it for players who didn't chew tobacco.

Yum - Marathon bars!!

Five Below carries a lot of the candies mentioned in this thread.

They just dont make gum like they used to!
Which brand had the peppermint, it was Hubba Bubba maybe? White and Red squares made up the piece of gum.

Does anyone remember the little plastic garbage cans filled with candy garbage that tasted like smarties? Loved them! I used to keep the can because it would smell like candy forever:)

Something I always look for this time of year and just cannot find anymore - Brachs heart shaped red hots.

Tart & Tinys, the original ones that were like tiny SweeTarts, not the candy-coated thing sold by that name when Wonka brought them back.

Tart & Tinys, the original ones that were like tiny SweeTarts, not the candy-coated thing sold by that name when Wonka brought them back.

Loved those!!!

I used to love these hard candies. Regal Crown Sour Cherry candy. Oh man, they were delicious!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter