Can't Help Myself - First Reservation Made for Sep/Oct 2013 Trip

Really Awesome! It's certainly making the wait more bearable having these little countdown markers to look forward to. The next one is the '2 months to go' marker on the 17th.

Things are going great for me. As of 7pm today I just got beyond the busiest, most stressful, part of my working year. So now I can take a deep breath and start focusing on all those little things I want to get done before this trip. Like buying my son some new swimwear, getting my husband a nice shirt to wear on the cruise etc etc. Mundane things, but still things to sort out none-the-less.

And yes, my DH is a gem. He got me all the cruise bookings (excursion, specialty restaurant and check in time) that I wanted. So excited!

Have you had your flights confirmed yet?

Can't book the flights for another 4 weeks ( and then they won't be confirmed ) Getting closer though

Today I changed our Phoenix accommodation to here:

http://wigwamarizona.com/phoenix-resort-overview.shtml

Looks really nice and I love the name!

Trip is getting close now:
Insurance purchased
Passports done
ESTAs done
Airfares booked
All accommodation booked and part prepaid.
Car hire booked
Travel Cards fully loaded in USD
Disneyland passes and Photopass + purchased.
Sequoia tour booked
Sedona Pink Jeep tour booked
GPS map update purchased

Still to do before we leave:
Buy Go San Diego cards
Buy Universal Studios tickets
Book Las Vegas Cirque Du Soleil show
Book Hearst Castle tour
Purchase a small video camera (might buy from Amazon and get delivered to our hotel)
Pack!

That sounds so exciting. What fun. We only have 3 months to go and I find I'm at a stand still. I want to organise and book but can't do anything else until we can start reserving meals at disneyland, which is still a few weeks away.

There's a legoland hotel? I'll be on google if anyone needs me lol!

It looks awesome but is quite expensive. My kids are getting a little bit old for legoland now so we will only be going for one day. Poor us will have to stay at the Grand Californian that night instead lol

It looks awesome but is quite expensive. My kids are getting a little bit old for legoland now so we will only be going for one day. Poor us will have to stay at the Grand Californian that night instead lol

I'd rather stay at the Grand Californian than the LEGOLAND Hotel :)

Today I changed our Phoenix accommodation to here:

http://wigwamarizona.com/phoenix-resort-overview.shtml

Looks really nice and I love the name!

Trip is getting close now:
Insurance purchased
Passports done
ESTAs done
Airfares booked
All accommodation booked and part prepaid.
Car hire booked
Travel Cards fully loaded in USD
Disneyland passes and Photopass + purchased.
Sequoia tour booked
Sedona Pink Jeep tour booked
GPS map update purchased

Still to do before we leave:
Buy Go San Diego cards
Buy Universal Studios tickets
Book Las Vegas Cirque Du Soleil show
Book Hearst Castle tour
Purchase a small video camera (might buy from Amazon and get delivered to our hotel)
Pack!

Looks very cool :goodvibes

And you're very organised :thumbsup2

What Cirque Show are you booking Caroline? So many options and they're all so good (except for Zumanity which was a snooze).

We are spending 3 nights there at the Legoland hotel in Sep. The rooms were a lot cheaper earlier in the year and I regret not booking then. The fri and sat prices are horrendously expensive!

I wasn't keen on staying there but my boys saw it and wanted to. It's off peak season when we arrive and Legoland closes at 5pm.
Not sure what we are going to at night!

Thinking about LOVE. O looks good but is more expensive.

I am going to book LOVE too!

There is a special at the moment, some ticket categories are discounted but its only valid for August.
I still looking but hoping that when it hits September, there will be discounts on offer for that month.

Thinking about LOVE. O looks good but is more expensive.

:thumbsup2

I haven't seen Love, but would love to. I'm a big fan of Cirque Du Soleil and the Beatles, so what's not to like.

I've seen O, KA, Zumanity, and Mystere and thought all bar Zumanity were brilliant. If you're looking to save $$, don't discredit Mystere. It is generally the cheapest due to the fact that it doesn't have the same special stage effects that some of the others do. But it makes up for this in amazing acrobatics and costumes. I love, love, loved that show, almost as much as O. With price as a factor, I probably enjoyed it more than O.
My husband thought KA was best, but I think that's because he's an engineer and was blown away by the stage.

I have tickets for La Nouba in October and can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter