Cape May Character Breakfast

Annie&Hallie'sMom

<font color=deeppink>Things turn out best for peop
Am thinking of doing this on our last day in WDW in December. I've never been there before and I thought it might be a good way to end the trip (we leave that afternoon). Also it will put us near Epcot, my favorite park, where I would like to end our trip (it's my goal to get photos of all of the Christmas "characters" around the world with DH and I -- I know, I'm a loony, but...).

So what are the opinions of those who have eaten there? I have to add that I am highly allergic to lots of things and have found certain WDW restaurants to be more accomodating than others. Any one have any insight on this?

Thanks!

Can't help with the allergy quesion, I'm afraid but we will be having the character breakfast at Cape May's for the 3rd time in a few weeks and would highly recommend it. The good is great with a really wide selection and the characters are good fun.

It pretty much has the normal fair for buffet breakfast foods. What is it that you're looking for?

One additional question...if it was an EE day at Epcot (or whatever they call it now) and we got a late breakfast at Cape May, could we go to Epcot, then walk through WS to the BC for breakfast? Even if WS was not yet open?

Yes you can tell the CM at the rope before Canada you are going to the Beach Club or Boardwalk and they'll let you through. I did this last year while staying at the Poly we took the monorail from the TTC to epcot rode TT and then walked to the BC for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter