Capture Your Moment Planning

I have this scheduled in MK next week for my 50th birthday and was considering cancelling but this has me reconsidering my cancellation.

We did MK in August. We told the photographer that as long as we got the castle, we would leave it up to his expertise as to where to go. We were celebrating my daughter's sweet 16, and he took us to the candy shop as one of our stops and those are some of my favorite photos. We got four locations in all and the photographer was wonderful.

If possible, I would suggest trying not to pick a time with a show going on or the parade, as that impacted our ability to get closer to the castle.

2022-08-12 - Magic Kingdom Park - Magic Kingdom Park-small.jpg

I did AK for my 50th in July 2021 and had a great experience.

I booked the first slot of the day. I had thought of doing it in Pandora, but they advised against it because of the crowds that run there. They said if I really wanted it of course we would go, but most of the places they would use would be where the PhotoPass people would be later. I am considering maybe trying it later in the day - not sure how late they do the sessions- and seeing if we could do that.

But I let my photographer pick and we did a couple in front of the Tree of Life, then went to Africa and Asia and finished at the trails around the base of the Tree - there is a little waterfall there. They were all fabulous!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter