Card Swap~COMPLETE

I'll do another Thank you group as well :D to close out that group.

I'll be in - its been crazy this week!!

Can I have adult male, family Christmas,....oh, I can't remember what the groups are:headache: I'll come back.

Everything's gotten all full:sad2: Can I have male C2 and E Family christmas please. That with the candy should sort me out:thumbsup2

Its OK - not like I don't still have a big bagful from the last swap;) Its good to save postage if I can as well.

Thanks for the offer though!

This swap is closed. Please note the number of items to make for each group. Most groups are make 4, but there is one make 6, where I combined a group.

Please PM me your info and verify that I have you listed correctly in post 2 (I'm horrible at this part, so please double check me!). I will reply to your PM with my mailing info.

Thanks everyone for joining!

Ann, Rebecca, and Suzanne, I have your addresses, let me know if you need mine, and please confirm your groups.

Okay- I will check when I get home. I am at mom's until Monday afternoon, she has some cool stamps I am going to use some of for my cards/card candy.

Rebecca

Okay- I will check when I get home. I am at mom's until Monday afternoon, she has some cool stamps I am going to use some of for my cards/card candy.

Rebecca

Excellent! No rush on letting me know about my address, you know how to find me ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter