Card Swap~COMPLETED

Rebecca's arrived on Friday, great work.

I looked through Cheryl's and they are great too! Cheryl thank you for the shiny paper and card blanks :)

Rebecca's arrived on Friday, great work.

I looked through Cheryl's and they are great too! Cheryl thank you for the shiny paper and card blanks :)

You are so welcome. The shiny paper is for one of my "go-to" sympathy cards, and the paper has been DC'd. So - I had to order a ream. ;) So - I thought I would share. I purchased way to much of the blue-ish paper - not sure what I was thinking at the time:rotfl:

You are so welcome. The shiny paper is for one of my "go-to" sympathy cards, and the paper has been DC'd. So - I had to order a ream. ;) So - I thought I would share. I purchased way to much of the blue-ish paper - not sure what I was thinking at the time:rotfl:

BTDT, got the t-shirt ;) On both!

Debbie's arrived yesterday. Great work! Thanks so much for the flowers and gems - a girl can never have too much bling ;)

I'm just waiting on the last package from Canada. I'll probably start swapping out without it on Thursday.

Thanks everyone!

Valerie's amazing cards arrived yesterday! I've got a bit too much on my plate right now (mom's fractured wrist, sick kitty in the emergency hospital, and trying to keep up with everyday life...), I will try to get these swapped out and in the mail by the end of this week, beginning of next.

Thank you everyone for your understanding.

:hug: Hope things are getting better! P&PD for Mom and kitty!

Cards are all swapped out. I'll take photos this weekend and the packages will be in the mail on Monday.

Thank you all for your understanding this week. I finally feel like life is getting back a little more normal (well, as normal as *my* life can be), and things are falling into place ;)

Packages are ready to mail! Debbie and Cheryl, I used "regional" flat rate boxes, so you have change coming back to you - I had to write checks, because I never have cash :rolleyes: and I didn't have proper change for you. So, please be sure to look for it!

Rebecca, first class with delivery confirmation should be about $3. I'll send it out today and you can put the money in with my planner swap package. Is that okay?

Packages are ready to mail! Debbie and Cheryl, I used "regional" flat rate boxes, so you have change coming back to you - I had to write checks, because I never have cash :rolleyes: and I didn't have proper change for you. So, please be sure to look for it!

Rebecca, first class with delivery confirmation should be about $3. I'll send it out today and you can put the money in with my planner swap package. Is that okay?

That shounds fine. I should be sending them out by the end of the week.

Rebecca

Cards are all swapped out. I'll take photos this weekend and the packages will be in the mail on Monday.

Thank you all for your understanding this week. I finally feel like life is getting back a little more normal (well, as normal as *my* life can be), and things are falling into place ;)

YIPPEE!!!

Hope life continues on "normal" for awhile!!

My cards are amazing! Thanks everyone for the great work! And thanks for hosting Jennifer!

Mine have arrived. I will take a better look at them when I arrive back from my weekend away.

Rebecca

Mine have arrived as well (Just in time...I need my wedding card "back") My niece and her fiance decided to get married at a JOP on 11/11/11!

Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter