Card Swap~COMPLETED

Jennifer - I had a killer sinus headache this past weekend. UGHHH. Feeling better - and will mail on wednesday. I have no time to get to the post office tomorrow. Sorry!

If I can figure out how to unload my pics (new camera...and I am a little bit challenged...) I'll post them tomorrow night.

Cheryl

Here are a couple of mine...hope you guys like them!
100_1016.jpg

and
100_1017.jpg

Girls, my Cricut has crapped out :( While I could make cards without it, I probably will need it to finish up. I ordered a new E2 from HSN yesterday, hopefully it will be here next week. So, I'm pushing the due date back again (so sorry!) to the 15th of October.

Sorry about your Cricut! That stinks!

But I'm happy for more time! :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear about your cricut but happy eith a little more extra time.

Rebecca

Two more sets done. I expect to have the rest completed tomorrow.

This is for Group C (Male, Just Because/Thinking of You).
DSC_0413.jpg

This is for Group F, (Blank Cards)
DSC_0418-1.jpg

Here are my last groups:

Group E, Christmas
DSC_0486.jpg

Group G, Thank You Cards
DSC_0495-1.jpg

Group H, Mixed Cards, I did Get Well
DSC_0492.jpg

Group I, Sympathy
DSC_0499.jpg

I went postal today - so you should (FINALLY) be seeing my package about Thursday or Friday.

FWIW - I had MAJOR card envy - specifically onthe adult b-day cards. My male card is so boring compared to the kick-a@@ fashionably late cowboy boots. I love the rest of my cards - but the male b-day card is simply not a fashionable cowboy boot.

I'll try to post later - I need to get some yardwork done.

I went postal today - so you should (FINALLY) be seeing my package about Thursday or Friday.

FWIW - I had MAJOR card envy - specifically onthe adult b-day cards. My male card is so boring compared to the kick-a@@ fashionably late cowboy boots. I love the rest of my cards - but the male b-day card is simply not a fashionable cowboy boot.

I'll try to post later - I need to get some yardwork done.

I'm sure they are amazing! I love your work. But, I'm blushing at your compliment...I agonize over swaps, so I'm soooooo glad you like them ;)

Well here goes: Some of these cards - I practically copied off of someone else's efforts off the internet - but I loved...loved...loved them .

Thinking about you:

DSCN0408.jpg

Male b-day card (And for the record...DH DID receive a new GPS for a present):

DSCN0418-1.jpg

sympathy card

DSCN0404.jpg

Thank you card:

DSCN0412.jpg

Blank:

DSCN0411.jpg

Mixed cards - Wedding:

DSCN0396.jpg

Christmas

DSCN0417.jpg

I mailed my cards this afternoon. I realized when I got home that I forgot postage. I will mail it with your planner swap unless you need it sooner (hold my cards until it arrives).

Rebecca

Cheryl, your box arrived today. I haven't had a chance to open it though, my mom fell and fractured her wrist overnight and I've spent the morning taking her for her medication, to the bank, and to get a shower chair. I'm going to take some time for myself later tonight to go through it!

So sorry to hear about your mom Jennifer! I hope she gets to feeling better and able to do things soon.

Rebecca

Cheryl, your box arrived today. I haven't had a chance to open it though, my mom fell and fractured her wrist overnight and I've spent the morning taking her for her medication, to the bank, and to get a shower chair. I'm going to take some time for myself later tonight to go through it!

between the hurricane, the broken cricut and your mom - I think you need a nice glass or more of wine tonight. My box will still be there tomorrow!

Hope your mom is feeling better!

between the hurricane, the broken cricut and your mom - I think you need a nice glass or more of wine tonight. My box will still be there tomorrow!

Hope your mom is feeling better!

;) Wine gives me headaches, but rum and coke is my favorite. It's been a rough couple of months. I think a drink is in order tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter