Card Swap~COMPLETED

I forgot to check in too! What with the hurricane and sick pups and then the holiday weekend, I've gotten so behind!

I have my plans and papers and will get things going this weekend for sure. Might be express mailing this one :sad2:

I forgot to check in too! What with the hurricane and sick pups and then the holiday weekend, I've gotten so behind!

I have my plans and papers and will get things going this weekend for sure. Might be express mailing this one :sad2:

No, no, no! No express mailing. I'm behind because of my power loss last week, so please, do not worry about getting them here "right on time!"

Just posting a quick status - I am almost done, just need a little more assembly and then getting ready to mail.

Should be postal tomorrow or Tuesday.
clh2

I am sorry- I thought the due date on this was Oct 1st- I don't know why that's what I had on my sheet. I will work on these this week but there is no way I can do a good job and get mine done on time. I can have them ready to mail by next Monday but wouldn't want to promise for before then. What would you like me to do?

Rebecca

I am sorry- I thought the due date on this was Oct 1st- I don't know why that's what I had on my sheet. I will work on these this week but there is no way I can do a good job and get mine done on time. I can have them ready to mail by next Monday but wouldn't want to promise for before then. What would you like me to do?

Rebecca

Please take your time, Rebecca. As I said, I'm behind because of my week-long power outage. I'm going to change the due date to 10/1. No worries.

I got a couple groups done yesterday.

This is Group A, Adult Birthday, Female, inside is stamped "I didn't forget your birthday, I'm just fashionably late."

DSC_0041-1.jpg

This is Group B, Kid Birthday, Female
DSC_0043.jpg

THANK YOU!! For changing the due date!

I was all set to work on these last weekend, but I lost my creativity dealing with my poor sweet Holly. My heart just wasn't in it, it was broken.

I was able to get 2 sets done today, I'll post pics tomorrow. I can't tell you how relieved I am right now! I hate being late for a swap!

Can't wait to see them.

Really, never worry to ask for more time! Life happens and really, it's just paper!

:hug:

Jennifer - mine were postal yesterday. I have to upload the pictures. I have the dc if needed. (They are with the cruise swap.) I sent them in a flat rate envelope but sent postage for a medium box just in case you didn't want to squeeze both in an envelope.

I was...now the one ear that wasn't so bad is killing me! Ugh!!!!! Even with meds! Drives me crazy! Anyway, thanks for thinking of me! I got the photos uploaded...going to get them and will post. My laptopn is giving me issues, so only some pictures got on, but all of these and the cruise ones did! :thumbsup2

Thank you card:

fallswaps026.jpg

One of these will be a blue mat instead of purple.

Christmas card:

fallswaps025.jpg

Blank card:

fallswaps024.jpg

The background image is done with pearlex.

Hope these are ok. I have made cards before, but never joined this swap.

Thanks!! I saw that!! Your cards were so great that I was a bit scared to post mine after seeing them! :sad2: I love both of yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter