CARYN & MARK's Trip Report****6/8 added more pics, dried bouquet and wedding album***

Caryn - I love the flower keepsake. My mom actually dried some of my roses that I carried and made a wreath that is hanging in my bedroom but I love your keepsake. Your album is awesome too. I love the cake pictures.

thanks disneylaura! i was afraid that if i made a wreath, or anything uncovered for that matter, my cats would destroy it...so i got my keepsake, which i love!

Caryn~ Your album is beautiful! I can't imagine how long it took to put it together. We got one through Randy (it was included in the package we got) and I thought it took a long time just sorting through and picking the pictures that I wanted included in it. I can't imagine how long it must have taken you to pull that all together :worship:

How long did your bouquet from Keepsake take? I'm anxiously awaiting mine and I have a feeling I still have a long wait ahead :faint:

vanessa-yours should be there any minute now! i got mine on may 6 or 7, right before we went on our honeymoon!

Caryn!! I just sat here for the past couple of hours reading over your report!!! Your photos are amazing!! You made such a beautiful bride!:goodvibes

I join the post before me I sat here and to read your whole beautiful wedding story and it was amazing your pictures are just stunning!! You were an amazing BRIDE!

OMG!!!! I just read your whole PTR and TR and it all sounds so wonderful, magical (except for all the stress you experienced).

I would love to see all your Randy pics but I am being incredibly lame and can't find them anywhere on his site. I saw Lindsay and "Ray-bar"s and they are gorgeous!!!!

Caryn your album is stunning! I love it! :love: Thank you so much for posting how you did it. I want to do mine as well so you have shown me a beautiful template on how I could one of my own...in about 2 years after my wedding!! :rotfl:

yes! keepsake floral did such a good job. i'm so glad i had my flowers professionally done, they are stunning! are you planning on using them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter