CARYN & MARK's Trip Report****6/8 added more pics, dried bouquet and wedding album***

Caryn,

Yow, you album is amazing. Did you buy some sort of kit for doing some of those pages? They are beautiful. It looks so lovely and something you will always cherish. Also, your dried flowers came out beautiful!!!

Wow Caryn! Your album is beautiful!

thanks lisa!

Your dried bouquet looks wonderful.

thanks! i'm really happy with it!

Your album and flowers turned out very well!

thank you!

CARYN you are sooooo talented....I love the album

thanks christina!

Your album is amazing, Caryn! How did you make it?

thanks liz! see below...

Caryn,

Yow, you album is amazing. Did you buy some sort of kit for doing some of those pages? They are beautiful. It looks so lovely and something you will always cherish. Also, your dried flowers came out beautiful!!!

thanks! i didn't buy a kit, i'll post my process below!

Awesome album Caryn!

thank you catherine!

ok, here's my process...it was slightly painful, but worth it in the end.

1. i sorted through thousands of pictures to decide what was album worthy...

2. i picked out an album and matte's from http://tyndellphotographic.com/renLIB8746OSalbum.html

3. when they all came in, i figured out which pics i wanted in which matte's and in what order. (this was the painful part, it took months)

4. i ordered the pictures from mpix after figuring out what sizes i needed of each print.

5. when they came in, i used photo corners (a nightmare) and scrapbook tape to attach them to the matte's, then i slipped them in the book pages and voila-instant wedding album!

i also have another one that i bought on ebay. i'm going to include pictures of our honeymoon in that one, but i'm over wedding pictures for the moment and need to work on lindsay's invitations...

Caryn, honey, you did an amazing job on that album! You definitely have an artistic eye for the layouts -- I LOVE the one of the cake with the smaller pictures coming down the side. WOW!! :love: Great job!

Your flower keepsake is really pretty. What a beautiful grouping. Do your roses show as shades of color different from how they looked on your wedding day? Gorgeous!

thanks cam! how's your training going? how was the minnie? i need to check in on the WISH boards...

the flowers are a bit darker than they were originally, but i think they dried beautifully! keepsake did a great job, i highly recommend them.

thanks cam! how's your training going? how was the minnie? i need to check in on the WISH boards...

the flowers are a bit darker than they were originally, but i think they dried beautifully! keepsake did a great job, i highly recommend them.

I am so happy that you are pleased with how your flowers turned out. How that must make you smile every time you see them! :goodvibes

Training is going really well! :cool1: I RAN for 2 miles straight last Friday without stopping or walking. This was HUGELY momentous for me. :) The Minnie was a lot of fun but we definitely did not push ourselves at all. The half-marathon is going to be a different story entirely. I am hell-bent and determined to run most of it. How is your training going? I worry about you with the heat -- are you going to the gym? How is your knee holding up?

my knees are fine, i think it was just runners knee. my lower back is the issue now. years of bad shoes have left me with bad alignment. i have to really concentrate on not bending over. i am perpetually injured...

the heat is killing me. i'm running only 2 times a week now because i can't take it. my last 5k was may 31 and it was 90 degrees at 7am. not fun. i was a mess at the end and almost passed out (but i finished :thumbsup2 ). i'm doing a lot of yoga right now until marathon training starts in 3 weeks.

if you can believe it, i signed myself up for the houston full marathon, which is 8 days after the disney 1/2...i must be nuts.

Okay, I'll have to agree with you on this -- you are nuts! But I :love: you anyway. What a great spirit you have! :)

Okay, I had serious, serious back issues when I first started walking distances. I am going to send you a PM with some ideas so that I don't pirate: your journal. :hug:

Caryn, you did a beautiful job on your album!!! I didn't think I liked renaissance albums, but after seeing yours, I think I've changed my mind!!! Really great job! :cutie:

omg, your pictures truly are beautiful. That first one in front of the boardwalk sign with your veil flowing :eek: and your album is spectacular. What a great idea.

Caryn, the album came out beautiful!!! your flowers are wonderful i like the style you did mine was a little different un fortunatly they forgot to get dh boutineer so i didn't get it in mine:( but still came out good!!
I am gonna check out this mpix site i had never heard of it, thanx again for more great ideas!!!!

Caryn, your album came awesome. I still have yet to pick the pics that are going in my album...I better do it before I pop out this kid, otherwise I might never pick!

Caryn,

Your album is breathtaking! You outdid yourself on that one. You truly have a creative eye for putting things together!

Beautiful! :artist:

Caryn, you did a beautiful job on your album!!! I didn't think I liked renaissance albums, but after seeing yours, I think I've changed my mind!!! Really great job! :cutie:

i didn't originally want a renaissance album, but there was no way i was going to do a flush mount on my own!!!

omg, your pictures truly are beautiful. That first one in front of the boardwalk sign with your veil flowing :eek: and your album is spectacular. What a great idea.

thanks! i have that picture hanging on our wall!!!

Caryn, the album came out beautiful!!! your flowers are wonderful i like the style you did mine was a little different un fortunatly they forgot to get dh boutineer so i didn't get it in mine:( but still came out good!!
I am gonna check out this mpix site i had never heard of it, thanx again for more great ideas!!!!

did you post pics of your keepsake? on my way to your tr to investigate...

Caryn, your album came awesome. I still have yet to pick the pics that are going in my album...I better do it before I pop out this kid, otherwise I might never pick!

girl, you better get going on your album or you'll never get it done! it took me FOREVER to pick out the pictures i wanted, but after that it was easy.

Caryn,

Your album is breathtaking! You outdid yourself on that one. You truly have a creative eye for putting things together!

Beautiful! :artist:

thanks lisa! how are the shoes coming along???

Caryn - I love the flower keepsake. My mom actually dried some of my roses that I carried and made a wreath that is hanging in my bedroom but I love your keepsake. Your album is awesome too. I love the cake pictures.

Caryn~ Your album is beautiful! I can't imagine how long it took to put it together. We got one through Randy (it was included in the package we got) and I thought it took a long time just sorting through and picking the pictures that I wanted included in it. I can't imagine how long it must have taken you to pull that all together :worship:

How long did your bouquet from Keepsake take? I'm anxiously awaiting mine and I have a feeling I still have a long wait ahead :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter