CARYN & MARK's Trip Report****6/8 added more pics, dried bouquet and wedding album***

Hi again, Disney brides!

We just received the link to Randy's pictures of Caryn & Mark's wedding and they are wonderful. Caryn was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. And as Mark's mom, I can say without any prejudice that he made one gorgeous groom.

Caryn commented awhile back on his resemblence to a couple of movie stars. When he was a lifeguard in the Disney College Program, some of of the female guests at the resort where he worked told him he looked like Tom Cruise. Maybe in profile, but if you lived with him like his parents - and saw his room (not a pretty picture!) - you'd have a hard time believing that!

Now we are looking forward to Caryn's sister, Lindsay, getting married. We met her fiance, Chris, at the wedding, and totally approve. We can't wait for April '09 to return to Disney World for another wedding. Go for it, Lindsay! This is YOUR wedding - do it your way. You are a delightful person, and so is Chris (as I think I told you several times at Caryn's wedding!). We are looking forward to being there, so you'd better invite us.:lmao:

Nana Katz (Caryn's mother-in-law)

Your pictures are sooo good! I love them all, how in the world will you be able to pick!

hi c - those are amazing pictures. randy did so well. There are some really great ones of our family - mom will prob use those in her xmas pic :scared: . I cant wait to see an album. those pictures def maximized our fun potential.

caryn your pics are amazing...i cannot wait to get mine...tho i feel i might have a long time to wait :(

Oh, and I have to say I TOTALLY picked out Mark's business partners and their dates in your reception pix.... what a crack-up! :rotfl:

Caryn...
I saw your pics on Randy's site last night. Normally I get bored after looking at about 20 pics but I think I looked through almost all of yours. They are really beautiful, and unique as well. Congratulations again!

Oh, and I have to say I TOTALLY picked out Mark's bussiness partrners and their dates in your reception pix.... what a crack-up! :rotfl:

I'm thinking of inviting them to mine in the hopes that I can have a nice picture like that too!!!

WOW.. Randy is amazing I am so HAPPY I got him booked.. I think he is booked every saturday for the rest of his life...lol

i would go mad if one of my guests turn up in denim!! i said have said no shorts as well. i know its bad but i want everything perfect on our day

it is NOT bad sarah. seriously. but really, WHO would wear freaking jeans to a wedding? so aggravating.

Caryn,

WOW, absolutely stunning. You look beautiful.

thank you!

Ohhh, Caryn!!!! Your pictures are just beautiful! :banana:

thanks!

Hi again, Disney brides!

We just received the link to Randy's pictures of Caryn & Mark's wedding and they are wonderful. Caryn was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. And as Mark's mom, I can say without any prejudice that he made one gorgeous groom.

Caryn commented awhile back on his resemblence to a couple of movie stars. When he was a lifeguard in the Disney College Program, some of of the female guests at the resort where he worked told him he looked like Tom Cruise. Maybe in profile, but if you lived with him like his parents - and saw his room (not a pretty picture!) - you'd have a hard time believing that!

Now we are looking forward to Caryn's sister, Lindsay, getting married. We met her fiance, Chris, at the wedding, and totally approve. We can't wait for April '09 to return to Disney World for another wedding. Go for it, Lindsay! This is YOUR wedding - do it your way. You are a delightful person, and so is Chris (as I think I told you several times at Caryn's wedding!). We are looking forward to being there, so you'd better invite us.:lmao:

Nana Katz (Caryn's mother-in-law)

NK, lin has a planning journal somewhere on here...i'll show you tomorrow when we visit!

Your pictures are sooo good! I love them all, how in the world will you be able to pick!

i'm not going to pic, i'm going to make 2 albums! a huge blurb book and a renn album!

hi c - those are amazing pictures. randy did so well. There are some really great ones of our family - mom will prob use those in her xmas pic :scared: . I cant wait to see an album. those pictures def maximized our fun potential.

i'll make you a blurb book meg!

Gorgeous Caryn! You were a beautiful bride, flawless!

thanks sandy! i keep trying to look at the bw ones to see if you're in any of them!

caryn your pics are amazing...i cannot wait to get mine...tho i feel i might have a long time to wait :(

he's super busy i know, but it's fun, because now, most of my wedding drama has died down, so the pics make life slightly more exciting again!

Oh, and I have to say I TOTALLY picked out Mark's bussiness partrners and their dates in your reception pix.... what a crack-up! :rotfl:

yeah. how can you miss those 2? to be fair, one of them is really nice, but i think she's like 10 years younger than me...the other one (in the dress) has a CHILD. i am so jealous of her. i hope i look that good after i give birth. anyway, i'm glad there are pictures of the denim atrocity, because some people didn't believe that he actually did that...

Caryn...
I saw your pics on Randy's site last night. Normally I get bored after looking at about 20 pics but I think I looked through almost all of yours. They are really beautiful, and unique as well. Congratulations again!

thank you! i haven't even looked through all of them yet because his site keeps messing up on my laptop!

I'm thinking of inviting them to mine in the hopes that I can have a nice picture like that too!!!

PERFECT! it would save on food cost since those 2 didn't eat a crumb...

WOW.. Randy is amazing I am so HAPPY I got him booked.. I think he is booked every saturday for the rest of his life...lol

sometimes i wonder if he ever gets a day off!

Wow your pictures are so gorgeous! I LOVE them!!!!

Originally Posted by 2002Disneybride
Congrats Caryn! You looked beautiful!

thank you! did you do a tr/pj in 02? when was your wedding? i was working there then!

Nope, I don't believe I did...The wedding boards seemed to take off-they weren't like this back then I don't think...maybe they were and I jsut didn't know it!

Where were you working?

Originally Posted by 2002Disneybride
Congrats Caryn! You looked beautiful!

thank you! did you do a tr/pj in 02? when was your wedding? i was working there then!

Nope, I don't believe I did...The wedding boards seemed to take off-they weren't like this back then I don't think...maybe they were and I jsut didn't know it!

Where were you working?

i worked at the boardwalk resort in recreation! i was there when you were married!!!

Gorgeous pictures!

thanks!

:worship: Just finished up your TR and it's great!! :lovestruc

MORE PICS!! (Now I'm certainly starting to sound like a real disbride, eh?) :rotfl2:

popcorn::

oh my goodness !! a former disney intern !!! i was at vista way in 2005. i forgot room number and everything though. i didn't meet my fh there but i did have fun and met people.

where did you work ? i was at contemporary resort in retail.

i'm not even close to finishing reading your planning journal lol but i had to post that we sorta had something in common.

oh, i heard a rumor that some kids killed a vista way duck and ate it for dinner when i last visited in 2006. crazy, huh ?

btw, that is awful what the car company had you do. i can't believe that one ... you guys look cute in the pics i have seen so far !!

you looked incredible in your dress. i love the old school hollywood glamour style. your makeup was fantastic !!

:worship: Just finished up your TR and it's great!! :lovestruc
MORE PICS!! (Now I'm certainly starting to sound like a real disbride, eh?) :rotfl2:
popcorn::

thanks alissa! let me see if i can dig up anymore pics...

oh my goodness !! a former disney intern !!! i was at vista way in 2005. i forgot room number and everything though. i didn't meet my fh there but i did have fun and met people.

where did you work ? i was at contemporary resort in retail.

i'm not even close to finishing reading your planning journal lol but i had to post that we sorta had something in common.

oh, i heard a rumor that some kids killed a vista way duck and ate it for dinner when i last visited in 2006. crazy, huh ?

btw, that is awful what the car company had you do. i can't believe that one ... you guys look cute in the pics i have seen so far !!

you looked incredible in your dress. i love the old school hollywood glamour style. your makeup was fantastic !!

i worked at the boardwalk resort in recreation! sometimes i really miss it there!!!

i totally believe that story about the duck. i really do. cp's are nuts!

at alissa's request, here are some more pics...

CM19411-24-08.jpg

pCM24911-24-08.jpg

CM26621-24-08.jpg

CM06651-24-08.jpg

CM01451-24-08.jpg

CM15091-24-08.jpg

Picture856.jpg

2008_01180209.jpg

here is my dried bouquet from keepsake
100_0866.jpg

and my homemade renaissance album...i spent a lot less doing it myself than i would have had i paid someone...
the cover
100_0999.jpg

the thickness (it's 27 pages, 54 sides)
100_1000.jpg

random pages
100_1001.jpg

100_1002.jpg

100_1003.jpg

100_1005.jpg

100_1006.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter