Castle Moat Draining

Just a heads-up that WDWNT is reporting, with pictures, that the pathway is now completely closed off! This means no shortcut and no extended seating area for Sleep Hollow.

Hopefully this means that is is nearing the end of construction since my guess is they are starting to actually extend now!

Just a heads-up that WDWNT is reporting, with pictures, that the pathway is now completely closed off! This means no shortcut and no extended seating area for Sleep Hollow.

Hopefully this means that is is nearing the end of construction since my guess is they are starting to actually extend now!
yesterday all the tables under the awning of Sleepy Hollow were gone.

Oh wow didn't realize all the seating was going away. There are gonna be a lot of dropped waffles... lol
I think there's only a couple of tables left, the ones closer to the castle moat, so about like 5

That stinks. That's my favorite MK path and we will be there in 11 days. Oh well, there are worse things in life than having one's favorite Magic Kingdom path walled off.

Guess we are used to it. More construction while at MK.
It was a pain when they were working on the hub, but it is so nice now.
Would expect the same for this path. Just a path we can't use later this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter